Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Wigan match thread (01/02/14)

Comments

• WSS said:
    The first black guy is Nego who was the one with the Beats headphones? Was it Thuram?
    Correct

• oh church does not look happy
  • WSSWSS
    edited February 2014
    ;-)

Charlton: Thuram, Nego, Wiggins, Morrison, Wood; Poyet, Cousins, Jackson (c), Ajdarevic; Sordell, Ghoochannejhad

Charlton subs: Phillips, Hughes, Dervite, Green, Church, Pritchard, Lennon
  • Charlton: Thuram, Nego, Wiggins, Morrison, Wood; Poyet, Cousins, Jackson (c), Ajdarevic; Sordell, Ghoochannejhad
  • Team news-:Thuram, Nego, Wiggins, Morrison, Wood; Poyet, Cousins, Jackson (c), Ajdarevic; Sordell, Ghoochannejhad
  • well there we go then.......Nego and Reza start
  • edited February 2014
    Afternoon all, afternoon Red.

....those name huh buddy? There is going to be a lot of fun all over all media with them!

here to supply from a Wigan perspective as always.

double apologies for my typos, although it may be best to use 'reza' and 'pp' (ooer matron!) and 'astrid', and triple apologies for slowness.

May be lucky and see PaddyP17 stepping in so I can provide brilliantly insightful comments instead ;-)
  • On the floor, At last

If we play hoofball with this lot i will be supprised
  • Sponsored links:

• Wood back in....wiggy back and Poyet gets a start asnwell
  • Charlton subs: Phillips, Hughes, Dervite, Green, Church, Pritchard, Lennon
  • Charlton subs: Phillips, Hughes, Dervite, Green, Church, Pritchard, Lennon
  • More than a little disappointed that Piotr isn't even on the bench.
  • Polish guy not even on the bench? Must need some match fitness.
  • I can't work out how the midfield will line-up, any ideas?
  • Hmm not much width there.
  • Good luck Red, Seth and everybody watching. I'd love to have heard CP's pre match chat. "Plenty of shots lads, plenty of shots"
  • I like the look of that team , bench looks pretty weak , think we mayb playing diamond formation ? No witth though
  • Sponsored links:

• I think it will be jackson left, poyet right.
  • Every sub is an old boy! PP not ready I'll warrant.
  • Piotr not even on the bench, Didn't see this coming
  • ok so it will be for the game...Thurum, Nego, wiggy, morrow, wood, poyet, cuz, JJ, AA, Reza, Sordell
  • Okay, bring it on. Excited now. Hope Nego doesn't have a shocker.
  • Thuram, Nego, Wiggins, Morrison, Wood; Poyet, Cousins, Jackson (c), Ajdarevic; Sordell, Ghoochannejhad

Praying that Cousins or Poyet are not on the right in that side. What a waste that would be.
  • If Diego is wideish rightish in front of Nego they had better be on their toes those two.
  • Polish guy not even on the bench? Must need some match fitness.

Can't have got the work permit or whatever he was waiting for from yesterday!
  • Could be 4-5-1 with Sordell on one wing and AA on another.
  • Looks like a 442 to me.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!