Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Loic Nego - Hungarian international now (p7)

Comments

• Hmm. I'm sure i saw a similar video when Bagheri signed, but welcome anyway.
    Does'nt seem to have played much football in Hungary..large question mark!!
    Did CP request this one or was it on auto prompt from RD?
  • Welcome Nego.
  • Looks promising in the video
  • Nothing on the OS yet. Are we sure this isn't a little premature?

We announced the signing of a koc 4 days after standerd liege did so might still be couple more days and a day or so after Swindon with smith
  • Looks athletic.
  • Nothing on the OS yet. Are we sure this isn't a little premature?

Not on our OS but the link posted is the Ujpest OS.
  • Chizz said:

chris_7 said:

Another link to Standard Liege, having been on loan to them last year

There is bigger link here.

He's from Ujpest who are also owned by RD, so presumably we've paid £0 for him.
    No. We've actually paid €0 for him.

Possibly 0Ft?
  • @Yann897 .. are you based in Belgium, are you employed by RD or his associates ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:

chris_7 said:

Another link to Standard Liege, having been on loan to them last year

There is bigger link here.

He's from Ujpest who are also owned by RD, so presumably we've paid £0 for him.
    No. We've actually paid €0 for him.

No, actually it was 0Ft.
  • So wait, is he a winger or a full back?

Going from this video, if he's a full back he's certainly one who likes to get forward. Could be the solution to all our goal scoring problems ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5thzqYNGQ6Q
    He will feel at home on our playing surface, i assume?
  • Er, never heard of him.
  • @Yann897 .. are you based in Belgium, are you employed by RD or his associates ?

Lol, nope just got speaking to a standerd liege fan on twitter and he's very helpful.
  • Yann897 said:

@Yann897 .. are you based in Belgium, are you employed by RD or his associates ?

Lol, nope just got speaking to a standerd liege fan on twitter and he's very helpful.
    that explains it Yann .. your comments show a deal of insight into the goings on at SL and CAFC .. sorry to be so blunt in asking the question
  • Hope the guy does well for us, but just to put it into perspective, my friends son (who was previously on West Ham's books) played for a couple of seasons in the Hungarian premier league and did very well. He came back to the UK and is now playing for Concord in the conference south!!
  • Can't see him being pitched straight in , but he might be one to strengthen the squad . We needed another right back but I was hoping for someone like Adam Smith (Spurs) who now looks bound for Bournemouth or Jordan Spence (West Ham) who could cover across the whole back four.
  • " Guadeloupe origins" ...same as Monsieur Racon.
  • Essex_Al said:

Hope the guy does well for us, but just to put it into perspective, my friends son (who was previously on West Ham's books) played for a couple of seasons in the Hungarian premier league and did very well. He came back to the UK and is now playing for Concord in the conference south!!

Ha ha SHG, I was going to start with 'I don't want to piss on your chips' but decided against it. Hope he does well, but looking at his skinny legs, don't stand him next to Kermit :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• " Guadeloupe origins" ...same as Monsieur Racon.

and ... Lilian Thuram, the esteemed cousin of our new keeper
  • Looks a bit like young Lisbie.
    And he actually cost Roland £sweet fa.
  • 17 games in 4 years. Looks decent though.
  • edited January 2014
    The Roller is cherry-picking for us !

Far from the least impressive thing about our season 2011/12 was how SCP and his staff got virtually a completely brand-new group to work so well together so quickly. It remains to be seen how our loanees fit in, both for themselves and the impact they will have on the others. Will our out-of-contract players start look over their shoulders at these newcomers - will the new boys be welcomed or will they demoralise the current squad ? Will it galvanise better performances out of our own players ? Presumably the loanees will be regularly be reporting back to base (or to Ms Meire) on their experiences. Let's hope they report only good things and that there remains only one camp ....
  • What league are ujipest in, is it the top league in Hungary?
  • At least we're signing players, still need that elusive onion bagger.
  • His name looks like an anagram
  • Got some absolute pearlers for names these johnny foreigners!

Bienvenue Loic old chum.