Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sporting Director

Comments

• Options

DRF said:

And people wonder why footballers keep quiet about their sexuality when a "community" club like Charlton can't resist going all caveman because a woman has been given a top job. This thread is an embarrassment.

No it's not.

OHHH YES IT IS

SHE'S BEHIND YOUUUUUU
  • Options
    Before we worry about a Sporting Director, we need a decent Pitch Inspector
  • Options
    DRF said:

And people wonder why footballers keep quiet about their sexuality when a "community" club like Charlton can't resist going all caveman because a woman has been given a top job. This thread is an embarrassment.

It's a bit of fun, is it really worth getting your knickers in a twist?
  • Options
    DRFDRF
    edited January 2014

DRF said:

It's a bit of fun, is it really worth getting your knickers in a twist?
    Edited because you just can't make some people see reason and I can't be arsed to try.
  • Options

i stifled a childish giggle..
  • Options
    I had a semi (giggle that is) as well.
  • Options
    I hope that she does not regret accepting all these requests, hopefully Charlton fans on LinkedIn are better than those on Facebook and Twitter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see that Mark Hulyer has congratulated KM on her appointment. Let's hope she doesn't ask him for advice on how to run a football club
  • Options
    Blimey thats a blast from the past Mark Hulyer probably one of the top 5 in CEO roles at charlton
  • Options
    if she can sign some as good as simo then she will have done well.
  • Options

if she can sign some as good as simo then she will have done well.

Only if we can afford to pay for them, though...

• Options
    Well considering Airman has said that SHE has already started work I would say it counts him out?

Can you be sure, I haven't seen Les lately ?
  • Options
    Granpa said:

Well considering Airman has said that SHE has already started work I would say it counts him out?

Can you be sure, I haven't seen Les lately ?

Twenty past two
  • Options
    Does anyone know how much she has been around at the club since her appointment?
  • Options
    redman said:

Does anyone know how much she has been around at the club since her appointment?

She's there on a daily basis and from what I've heard is putting in some serious time on dealing with a multitude of issues - as well as getting a 'feel' for what's right and what isn't within the Club. All very positive so far.

I can expose one detail about her though...............

She's left handed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

redman said:

She's there on a daily basis and from what I've heard is putting in some serious time on dealing with a multitude of issues - as well as getting a 'feel' for what's right and what isn't within the Club. All very positive so far.

She's left handed.

Sounds a bit sinister
  • Options

Addickted said:

redman said:

She's left handed.

Sounds a bit sinister
    Nothing sinister. Went to a good Catholic University. Of course she's a left-hander! :)
  • Options
    Good to hear we've got someone competent on the case, does she work more hours than Martin Prothero?
  • Options

Good to hear we've got someone competent on the case, does she work more hours than Martin Prothero?

Prothero was at the game last night.
  • Options

Who doesn't? :)
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Curb_It said:

redman said:

She's been round most of the dressing room I am told..........
    I dont want to sound like an old maid but can we do away this sort of thing? Id cringe if she read it.
    Agreed - and undeserving of someone who appears to be a very capable individual who is working hard to improve the fortunes of CAFC.

Thirded. Said my piece about this the other day, but enough is enough now.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Who doesn't? :)
    Nathan?

• Options
    redman said:

She was at the match last night.
  • Options
    No reason why a good looking female couldn't do this job better than the ugly men we've had failing in the role in previous years.