Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***The Takeover thread mk. 3.0 (IT"S NOT DONE - BUT YOU HAVE BEEN!!!)***

Comments

• Options
    mrbligh said:

Well my balls are certainly tingling this morning

That Mint Original Source shower gel is totes amazeballs

• Options
    There is an xx version of that mint shower gel. Extra tingly
  • Options
    Can someone Pm me please when there is a BOOM moment with this thread to save me trawling through it.
  • Options

If he knows the majority of fans at Standard Leige don't want him then he could sell. Top of the league and likely to be in next seasons CL, he would make massive profit, then he could concentrate on getting us to the Prem where the big money is!

Wishful thinking :)

I thought that was last season though. I'd imagine that most of their fans have calmed down a bit now they're clear at the top of the league. Football fans are fickle.
    Just a point re top of the league,think you find that the top six clubs go into a play-off round to decide final spot for entering CL and thats only the qualifying round.
  • Options

It's like the silence before a penalty is taken although I feel myself wondering if we've got the right penalty taker. Still want it to go in though whoever picks up the ball.

What a wonderful analogy

• Options
    it's more like constipation
  • Options

If he knows the majority of fans at Standard Leige don't want him then he could sell. Top of the league and likely to be in next seasons CL, he would make massive profit, then he could concentrate on getting us to the Prem where the big money is!

Wishful thinking :)

I thought that was last season though. I'd imagine that most of their fans have calmed down a bit now they're clear at the top of the league. Football fans are fickle.
    Just a point re top of the league,think you find that the top six clubs go into a play-off round to decide final spot for entering CL and thats only the qualifying round.

Yes they do but the better you do in the regular season, the better your chance of winning the play off as they carry half their points total forward. So for example if they're 10 points clear at the end of the main season, they'll be 5 clear going into the title round.
  • Options
    Done deal....discussions with a number of premiership clubs regarding loan signings.
  • Options
    @PorterSLP: Expecting Roland Duchatelet to sign contracts taking control of #CAFC this morning. Hope the Oxford game is on too, so fans can see the man?
  • Options

Done deal....discussions with a number of premiership clubs regarding loan signings.

Source?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    done deal trust me.
  • Options

@PorterSLP: Expecting Roland Duchatelet to sign contracts taking control of #CAFC this morning. Hope the Oxford game is on too, so fans can see the man?

So not quite a done deal then?
  • Options

Hoping he signs the contract today so he doesn't get second thoughts after our inevitable pathetic cup exit
  • Options
    i get the feeling that the pitch inspection will be done and then allow the main news to come out.
  • Options
    I'm not accepting it.
  • Options

I'm not accepting it.

Leave the dark side behind :-)
  • Options
    Some people may think no news is good news; others no news is bad news; fact is no news is NO NEWS!
  • Options
    Are we there yet?
  • Options
    yep bing we are
  • Options
    Latest news on the OS today is about poxy stones!! Wtf??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they hurt went passing them sadie pal
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

I'm not accepting it.

Leave the dark side behind :-)
    no
  • Options

Mr. Happy said:

Be positive. Roland Duchatelet's name contains all the letters of Charlton.

And is an anagram of "Late Charlton dude".

Also an anagram for 'ut Charlton el dead'

Mr. Happy said:

Be positive. Roland Duchatelet's name contains all the letters of Charlton.

And is an anagram of "Late Charlton dude".

Also an anagram for 'ut Charlton el dead'
    Also 'Delude at Charlton'

• Options
    That Mint shower gel is outrageous.
  • Options
    I'm waiting outside the west stand with my tea towel on head, where are the sky cameras!!
  • Options

Source?
    I'd rather permanent signings who care about the club.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited January 2014
    Nicholas said:

I'm waiting outside the west stand with my tea towel on head, where are the sky cameras!!

In Romania
  • Options
    Lmfao as I believe the young folk say.