Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snooker updates

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2020
    World Championship 
    Semi Final 
    3rd Session(Mid Session Interval

Mark Selby 11-9 Ronnie O'Sullivan 

2 more this session would be nice nice for Mark, 3 more would be great
  • Options
    strange first 4 frames this morning.

Both making errors all over the shop.
  • Options
    I have been watching it but when Selby gets in he is in boring mode. Even when making a break its painful at the mo to watch. 
  • Options
    I think O'Sullivan is only just hanging on at the moment. He needs to somehow stay no more than 2 behind going into the final session.
  • Options
    Ronnies safety play has been awful
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Ronnies safety play has been awful
    Being outplayed, i said Selby is playing boring but playing very well. Usually i dont mind watching him but today is hard work and i've switched off briefly when it looks like selby will get a break. Maybe because im tired?? but still its a hard watch today. Ronnie is done unless he gets these last 2. 
  • Options
    He is playing like a semi good amateur.
  • Options
    This frame has turned into a massive frame now 
  • Options
    Massive frame for O'Sullivan to win 

Should be 14-9 instead its 13-10 looks so different 

Selby could live to regret this
  • Options
    Come on Ronnie!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't know how Selby lost that frame. Hopefully ROS wins the last to keep it interesting. 
  • Options
    Kind of gets away with it only 2 behind. hopefully will be a close one tonight. Maybe he has saved his brilliant session for the final one? or did he miss the chance early doors when he could have been 6-2 up..... 

Come on Ronnie, get some grub, go for a run and back in the zone. Selby is making it hard but Ronnie has given him chances
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    World Championship 
    Semi Final 
    3rd Session 

Mark Selby 13-11 Ronnie O'Sullivan 

Well thats crap, losing those last 2 frames has put Ronnie right back into it, Had Selby won 1 of them last 2 he would be clear favourite,  now if he loses the open frame tonight its anyones again 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    according to the BBC commentators every time O'S misses a shot it's either a heavy contact or he's unlucky .. truth is he's being outplayed and can't cope with it .. AND Ronneeey, stop pulling silly faces at the camera, makes you like like a crooked vulture ((:>)
  • Options
    O'Sullivan was all over the place after the interval. He was playing the wrong shots, cueing badly. I think he should be delighted he came out 4-4. Selby seemed to lose focus, maybe because O'Sullivan was so poor. Strange session. 
  • Options
    World Championship 
    Semi Final 
    3rd Session 

Well thats crap, losing those last 2 frames has put Ronnie right back into it, Had Selby won 1 of them last 2 he would be clear favourite,  now if he loses the open frame tonight its anyones again 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    He is clear fave, but admittedly that last 2 frames were huge. Still Selbys to lose, unless Ronnie plays out of his skin and finds his A game. Not confident but hopefully it will be a proper battle later and not one sided. 

ROS let off huge there, like Selby was the first session, how he was 4-4. But he needs to take that and just go for it later, otherwise he will be moaning and groaning about luck/table, not liking the game. 
  • Options
    World Championship 
    Semi Final 
    3rd Session 

He is clear fave, but admittedly that last 2 frames were huge. Still Selbys to lose, unless Ronnie plays out of his skin and finds his A game. Not confident but hopefully it will be a proper battle later and not one sided. 

ROS let off huge there, like Selby was the first session, how he was 4-4. But he needs to take that and just go for it later, otherwise he will be moaning and groaning about luck/table, not liking the game. 
    Think Selby is fave not clear favourite but still odds on, but I am obviously still pessimistic lol, its like your team being 2-0 up with 30 minutes to go haha.

I just know if Ronnie wins the first frame or 2 tonight it suddenly changes and that 23rd frames looks massive and I really hope that wasn't a turning point.

Personally I hope it is extremely one sided and we only see 4 frames tonight 🤣🤣 
  • Options
    according to the BBC commentators every time O'S misses a shot it's either a heavy contact or he's unlucky .. truth is he's being outplayed and can't cope with it .. AND Ronneeey, stop pulling silly faces at the camera, makes you like like a crooked vulture ((:>)
    Yes that red he missed in the middle after Selby butchered a plant didn't look like a kick.
  • Options
    Ronnie just shy of 6 to 4 on betfair 
  • Options
    Ronnie just shy of 6 to 4 on betfair 
    I'd make him that even if he was even lol if i was a bookie 2/1 Ronnie which means Selby 1/3 on. First frame is huge really. 

I have a small bet for Selby live still, but still want Ronnie obviously
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    World Championship 
    Semi Finals
    4th Session(mid session interval)

Kyren Wilson 14-14 Anthony McGill 
  • Options
    World Championship 
    Semi Finals
    4th Session(mid session interval)

Kyren Wilson 14-14 Anthony McGill 
    My underdog double isn't looking bad Scotsman + Selby :) hope it loses on both counts lol
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Mcgil has won 4 of the last 5 frames. hit 2 centuries now, remember prior to the first he hadn't hit one all tournament. This is going to be a cracker, Wilson wont give it away. Hopefully Ronnie can do this later :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Race to 2 incoming for a place in the World final, dont want to jynx it but get it on if you havent' already. 
    To put into context 2 frames for an extra £100k. Thats mad isnt it?
  • Options
    1 away! Anthony Mcgill is 1 away from the World Championship Snooker final 2020, a qualifier, someone who upset a few on route. this could be incredible. Not a good thin but still its pretty amazing, a bit like if Selby wins later just without the qualifier part :)
  • Options
    Final frame decider 
  • Options
    Final frame decider 
    100k one frame, hows your bumcheeks. Minds blown, sometimes i play for £50 and gets nervy lol imagine it. should just quickly whisper before hand, why dont we split 200k, so guaranteed 50k, then winner gets a chance to get to final anyway. 
  • Options
    Both players have had a big chance now in the decider so neither can complain

5 points in it with 1 red left

Proper shredsville
  • Options
    This one is going beyond the wire. That second in off might do for McGill now though. 
  • Options
    Nerves getting to both now.