Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Daily Fail article : BIG DL in trouble? (Not really)

124»

Comments

• Options
    We should replace Dave in the same way that Liverpool have a new person fronting their TV channel http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2479852/Liverpool-sign-Miss-World-Rosanna-Davison-Chris-Burghs-daughter.html
  • Options
    Well, the good news for Dave is the idiots that got jailed have stolen his limelight.................
  • Options

Well, the good news for Dave is the idiots that got jailed have stolen his limelight.................

Big DL jailed for offending the ultra's!!

• Options

Big DL jailed for offending the ultra's!!

Newsplopper
    The judge decided that watching Charlton over the last few seasons was punishment enough so ordered Mr Lockwood to 200 hours community service. He can be found with a wheelbarrow full of tarmac around the club car park....................
  • Options

Why does it matter if he did say Palace are bottom anyway? He's stating fact. He's in our ground, talking to our fans! The PC Brigade have gone fucking mental.

Oh FFS What PC brigade? No one is saying he said he said anything wrong, it's a non-story and it's in the Daily Mail anyway. Hardly a bastion of so called PC.

Calm yourself down pal, and untwist those knickers! Am I talking about on here, or am I talking about the Paper who has written the story? Use your brain before you start the awful drizzle you spout.

Oh dear, I think it's you who's lost it and needs to calm down. No hint of so called PC anywhere, everyone was just laughing at how silly it all was until you went into "the PC brigade have gone fucking mental" You sounded very non-calm to me and all over something most people were laughing about.

I read it that Its_Hamer_time was referring to the Daily Mail and not CL and actually defending BDL. Or am I missing something?
  • Options
    Not only is the Daily Mail (Read Fail, LOL...) not left wing, but its now saying bad things about Charlton!

This is what the Leveson inquiry should really have been about.
  • Options
    Rob said:

Why does it matter if he did say Palace are bottom anyway? He's stating fact. He's in our ground, talking to our fans! The PC Brigade have gone fucking mental.

Oh FFS What PC brigade? No one is saying he said he said anything wrong, it's a non-story and it's in the Daily Mail anyway. Hardly a bastion of so called PC.

Calm yourself down pal, and untwist those knickers! Am I talking about on here, or am I talking about the Paper who has written the story? Use your brain before you start the awful drizzle you spout.

Oh dear, I think it's you who's lost it and needs to calm down. No hint of so called PC anywhere, everyone was just laughing at how silly it all was until you went into "the PC brigade have gone fucking mental" You sounded very non-calm to me and all over something most people were laughing about.

I read it that Its_Hamer_time was referring to the Daily Mail and not CL and actually defending BDL. Or am I missing something?
    Exactly how I read it as well to be fair.
  • Options
    delroofer said:

I am sure that if Dave makes a full and sincere apology to Palace it will be accepted and we will all be able to move on. I am also sure that he will think twice about making such derogatory statements again in the future.

An apology has to be "unreserved" or it doesn't count these days.
  • Options

craigcafc said:

Rob said:

Exactly how I read it as well to be fair.
    That's exactly how it was meant, and I did try to explain myself.....King Henry wasn't having any of it though.
  • Options
    Let it go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Exactly my advice Henners during the recent Darwin / Dawkins British Gas debate, life's too short :0)
  • Options
    He should have been banned for bringing flares into the ground ages ago, with those Lesley Crowthers he wears.
  • Options
    It was let go, I was just confirming I wasn't having a dig.
  • Options
    BDL, Fortune, Rommedahl and Varney.

Do they all need to really apologise?

• Options

Lockwood said: "We all know what that means don’t we. I would be in trouble if I told you but I think we all know, don’t we?"

For the big stories and the banter follow us on Twitter: @tribalfootball

Big stories!

Can't see why BDL would be in trouble for saying Palace were bottom of the Premier league (or alternatively Pardew had lost an important game), it is just a statement of fact.
    But Big Brian got the sack when he stated Palbottom, didn't he? ;-)
  • Options

He won't get it :-)

• Options

Fair do's, neither was I so sorry for the misunderstanding.