Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Really impressed with Elliott Romain, puzzles why he seems to have moved around so much
  • Options
    Maidstone vs Tonbridge 2-1 at half time. Tonbridge flare on pitch - plastic pitch smouldering 
    Bloody Kent ultras
  • Options
    3-0 dartford
  • Options
    Bromley 2 up
  • Options
    Good five minute spell for Welling after HT then the keeper spilled a low cross for 3-0. 
  • Options
    Maidstone vs Tonbridge 2-1 at half time. Tonbridge flare on pitch - plastic pitch smouldering 
    my son went to see Dartford play Tonbridge recently. Said there were hardly any Tonbridge there and that they were far from rowdy. Gotta be Millwall waiting for the Pompey
  • Options
    Dartford 4 0 up now.
  • Options
    Dartford 4 0 up now.
    Ffs  :/
  • Options
    Very comfortable for Dartford today, on a good run now, should be a good second half to the season
  • Options
    my son went to see Dartford play Tonbridge recently. Said there were hardly any Tonbridge there and that they were far from rowdy. Gotta be Millwall waiting for the Pompey

I went to that game too. I go to quite a few Tonbridge games as my friend does the Twitter for them. From what I've seen they're not at all rowdy. Their fans hate Maidstone though (and vice versa). I'd not been to this fixture before so was amazed to see that the fans were segregated. Women were searched on the way in, including looking in spectacle cases.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very comfortable for Dartford today, on a good run now, should be a good second half to the season
    On the playoffs albeit having played a few more games. 

On a good run. 
  • Options
    Went to Chesham 2 Hendon 0. Old school football fans would like Chesham.....ramshackle terracing all round the ground. 
  • Options

I went to that game too. I go to quite a few Tonbridge games as my friend does the Twitter for them. From what I've seen they're not at all rowdy. Their fans hate Maidstone though (and vice versa). I'd not been to this fixture before so was amazed to see that the fans were segregated. Women were searched on the way in, including looking in spectacle cases.
    Looking in glass cases, dear oh dear.  What do they expect to find in them?
  • Options
    I'm at Dorking 0-1 Dartford. Dorking are being physical and cynical, Dartford are smaller, faster, play better football but are getting wound up. Quite an interesting match up for a half fan, half groundhopper.

Have Dorking got some money to be at this level? Their ground is small but new and has a cool outdoor bar.  Nice area for pre-game drinks and food. 
  • Options
    Darts are now 2 up at Dorking

• Options
    Now 2-1 to Darts
  • Options
    2-2 now. Quality volley from about 25 yards to level for Dorking. 

A draw would be a fair result I think. 
  • Options
    Welling losing 2 1 at home to Weymouth and are in the relegation places as it stands. They’ve actually not played too badly and have been the better team.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Darts pen in last minute 😀 and they score so now 3-2 up and they won it.
  • Options
    I went to the Dartford Welling match New Year's day and thought they played some nice football. Had some good wide players and Romaine Sawyer's looks a good CF for that level. I think they could make a run for the play offs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I went to the Dartford Welling match New Year's day and thought they played some nice football. Had some good wide players and Romaine Sawyer's looks a good CF for that level. I think they could make a run for the play offs.
    Yes I was impressed with Elliot Romain too!

In a decent bit of form now, Dartford could swap places with Ebbsfleet  :)
  • Options
    RedPanda said:
    I'm at Dorking 0-1 Dartford. Dorking are being physical and cynical, Dartford are smaller, faster, play better football but are getting wound up. Quite an interesting match up for a half fan, half groundhopper.

Have Dorking got some money to be at this level? Their ground is small but new and has a cool outdoor bar.  Nice area for pre-game drinks and food. 
    There used to be another Dorking club as well, I think the ground originally belonged to them
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

There used to be another Dorking club as well, I think the ground originally belonged to them

Yes. Dorking FC merged with Dorking Wanderers. The Meadowbank ground was closed down a few yrs ago due to H&S requirements but was reopened after a lot of money was spent on upgrading new stands and a new pitch I think. Don't think all of this money came from DWFC (if any).

Conor Gallagher's bro plays for them. Well he did a few months ago. Was he playing today?

• Options
    RedPanda said:

Yes. Dorking FC merged with Dorking Wanderers. The Meadowbank ground was closed down a few yrs ago due to H&S requirements but was reopened after a lot of money was spent on upgrading new stands and a new pitch I think. Don't think all of this money came from DWFC (if any).

Conor Gallagher's bro plays for them. Well he did a few months ago. Was he playing today?

Two of Conor's brothers played for Dorking today (Dan and Jake)!
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Didnt know that mate. I knew he had older twin brothers playing non league but didnt realise one had joined Dan at Dorking
  • Options
    Went to Hendon 4 Weston Super Mare 0. 

Men of the match for Hendon were the goalie and the centre forward, so that tells you it was an entertaining game. 
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Didnt know that mate. I knew he had older twin brothers playing non league but didnt realise one had joined Dan at Dorking
    It's from this excellent interview in September. There's even a 3rd brother!

Gallagher has three older brothers who also play football. Twins Jake and Daniel, 26, were on Millwall and AFC Wimbledon’s books respectively but now are at Dorking Wanderers. Josh, 22, had been playing for Leatherhead.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/exclusive-interview-with-chelsea-midfield-prospect-conor-gallagher-his-thoughts-on-charlton-loan-move-chances-of-breaking-into-the-plans-of-blues-boss-frank-lampard-and-undergoing-heart-surgery/
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Dorking fc folded and Dorking Wanderers redeveloped the site.

The Surrey FA headquarters adjoin the ground.
  • Options
    Went to Hartley Wintney v Wimborne yesterday. Cracking match that finished 2-2, Hartley were 2-0 down at HT. Both teams just went for it all game...
  • Options
    I saw Dorking Town FC when they played in the Berger Isthmian League in the 80's. Did they later become Dorking FC ?