Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• 6 2 Wings
    Amazing, what happened today?
  • stonemuse said:
    6 2 Wings
    And they got a red card in the 57th minute?
  • Dartford v Maidstone looked interesting crowd 2148, Darts 2 down with 3 minutes to go, end 2-2.
  • stonemuse said:
    6 2 Wings
    Welling battered them for the first half an hour and were 4 0 up. Braintree then had a spell and got one back but Wings went 5 1 up. The red card didn’t really make too much difference and Braintree had one sent off towards the end as well. 8 goals, 2 red cards,, 1 penalty, can’t argue with that.

I’ve been to 2 games this week and seen 15 goals.
  • Tamplin's new look Romford lost 3-2 at home to Coggeshall.

Wonder if he'll sack himself again tomorrow.
  • Love it... One point seperates the top five teams in the Conference
  • Love it... One point seperates the top five teams in the Conference
    Well for the moment haha, a Yeovil win changes that(only to 2 pointd but still haha)
  • Tamplin's new look Romford lost 3-2 at home to Coggeshall.

Wonder if he'll sack himself again tomorrow.
    What is his game exactly?

• Romford Fans me and chris have been in cafe since 7am and working out what we need player wise after yesterday

We have agreed 4 experienced men from national league south which will make our team what we need to get play off position 

I always lose my first game, learn then WIN https://t.co/gteZq7ywWi

• Sponsored links:

• As losing is hard to accept for me  I Learnt a lot yesterday and have now made the necessary alterations with the right mixed squad of Accademy / young players and experienced men

💥🔥🚀
    5 of my Billericay treble winning players signing for Romford tomorrow,  playing next game https://t.co/4eb5BJCIXM

• Dartford got one of those draws that feel like a win yesterday. One point each for Dartford and Maidstone, but as Dartford were 2-0 down after an hour, grabbing a couple of late goals was a real buzz (and we might as well enjoy it as it happens both ways). After the antics on the bench for the last year and a half, it feels as if Dartford have this time chosen their manager by a serious interview method, rather than a RD style 'pick a couple of mates to do it' method which seems to be how the previous duo got in.
    From looking ata relegation battle, it now looks like a comfy season as they rebuild, with the possibility of trying to Nick a spot in the play offs. Yesterday was very much a matter of taking on a side with (I believe) a full time squad who were in the league above last term, so while a point is not much return, it was a fighting performance to get it so quite happy with that.

• As losing is hard to accept for me  I Learnt a lot yesterday and have now made the necessary alterations with the right mixed squad of Accademy / young players and experienced men

💥🔥🚀
    5 of my Billericay treble winning players signing for Romford tomorrow,  playing next game https://t.co/4eb5BJCIXM

He was the one who signed Konchesky wasnt he? 
  • Dartford got one of those draws that feel like a win yesterday. One point each for Dartford and Maidstone, but as Dartford were 2-0 down after an hour, grabbing a couple of late goals was a real buzz (and we might as well enjoy it as it happens both ways). After the antics on the bench for the last year and a half, it feels as if Dartford have this time chosen their manager by a serious interview method, rather than a RD style 'pick a couple of mates to do it' method which seems to be how the previous duo got in.
    From looking ata relegation battle, it now looks like a comfy season as they rebuild, with the possibility of trying to Nick a spot in the play offs. Yesterday was very much a matter of taking on a side with (I believe) a full time squad who were in the league above last term, so while a point is not much return, it was a fighting performance to get it so quite happy with that.
    Steve King’s a bloody good manager.

💥🔥🚀

He was the one who signed Konchesky wasnt he? 
    Plus Pennant and O'Hara.
  • Cray Wanderers are doing very well at the minute after being promoted to the isthmian league, sitting 4th I think and only have lost 2 games. A good friend of mine goes to mostly every game and Bradley Pritchard is doing wonders for them 🖒
  • edited November 2019

Romford Fans me and chris have been in cafe since 7am and working out what we need player wise after yesterday

We have agreed 4 experienced men from national league south which will make our team what we need to get play off position 

I always lose my first game, learn then WIN https://t.co/gteZq7ywWi

It's hardly surprising they're struggling with that comedian Jack Whitehall involved!
  • Cray Wanderers are doing very well at the minute after being promoted to the isthmian league, sitting 4th I think and only have lost 2 games. A good friend of mine goes to mostly every game and Bradley Pritchard is doing wonders for them 🖒
    They're building a new stadium in New Eltham, where Flamingo park was
    They're building a new stadium in New Eltham, where Flamingo park was
    That's right. Should be all completed by 2021
  • The new Romford signings

1st up Mehki Mcleod

2nd is Adam Morgan who Tamplin said is Romfords ex Liverpool rocket(he played 0 times for Liverpool)

3rd is Jake Hall who Tamplin said is Romfords ex Luton Town and TOWIE star rocket( he had a trial at Luton but never played for them)

4th up is Ryan Cresswell who is probably decent at that level

• Sponsored links:

• 4 more to come but he didnt make comments about these

Phil Roberts
    Tambeson Eyong
    Briggs Ojeman
    Theo Ola
  • It feels like somebody playing their Fantasy Football wildcard!
  • Jake Hall hahaha
  • Someone had changed Adam Morgan's wiki page to say "Adam has taken a break from professional football to join Glenn Tamplin's circus".

Sadly, it's been changed back already. 
  • Crazy to think that Morgan is still only 25. What a nose dive of a career after he was once touted as their best young prospect since Michael Owen.

As recently as 2012 he started a couple of times for Liverpool in the Europa league.

• Saturday 
     I am off on holiday for a week on 8pm flight with my family so will be at the game for the first half and then will have to leave at half time no matter what the score

No doubt someone will spread lies why I left so saying it now 

The squad we now have Is good  
    🚀🚀
  • Leaving a game at HT because he is going on holiday.

That is great commitment to the team lol

There were rumours of him potentially getting involved at Welling, f*****g glad he didn’t. 

There were rumours of him potentially getting involved at Welling, f*****g glad he didn’t. 
    Tamplin said himself in BBC interview that he could have gotten involved @ either Macclesfield or Welling but didnt want to