Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Ebbsfleet players issue 2nd statement saying they have not been paid, despite being assured they would be paid on Monday just gone

Ebbsfleet now also barred from their training ground over unpaid £30k rent

Shocking stuff - the Good Doctor being shown to be the chancer we always thought he was
  • Options
    Torquay beat Chelmsford 3 1, meaning the Wings hold onto 3rd place
    Promotion for Torquay can't be far off now, they're 7 points clear
    Woking v Torquay this weekend as well.
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet players issue 2nd statement saying they have not been paid, despite being assured they would be paid on Monday just gone

Shocking stuff - the Good Doctor being shown to be the chancer we always thought he was
    Whose we...you mean you...
  • Options
    Players have been paid now, but this happens every month. Unless Fleet find a new buyer,  I can't see it ending well 
  • Options
    Cray Valley have a cracking frontline, even without the injured Super Kev.
    https://www.erithtown.co.uk/item.php?pg=news&pd=1002&it=46
  • Options

Whose we...you mean you...

Pleased to see you are still dickhead Chipster - yawn
  • Options
    Ditto.... If ebbsfleets good doctor turned up at twobobford with bundles of cash ,  you of course would not welcome it.  You're hatred of ebbsfleet is legendary. 
  • Options
    Ditto.... If ebbsfleets good doctor turned up at twobobford with bundles of cash ,  you of course would not welcome it.  You're hatred of ebbsfleet is legendary. 
    After what happened to Dartford before, personally I'm quite happy they're run on conservative lines. Too many non league clubs are being run as rich men's playthings, with short term success and a massive crash afterwards
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    After what happened to Dartford before, personally I'm quite happy they're run on conservative lines. Too many non league clubs are being run as rich men's playthings, with short term success and a massive crash afterwards
    Non-league clubs with 'money' are more of a car crash than on the professional circuit.
  • Options
    Non-league clubs with 'money' are more of a car crash than on the professional circuit.

Agreed...nice to enjoy the dream though whilst it lasts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At Eastbourne Borough v Gloucester City. Massive relegation 6 pointer in the national league south. 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I read somewhere that Super Kev can't or won't play 2 games a week at his age so just plays on Saturdays.

Hope that's right because he deserves his day out at Wembley and it would be sad for him to miss it through injury.
  • Options
    At Eastbourne Borough v Gloucester City. Massive relegation 6 pointer in the national league south. 
    Hope eastbourne win, if you can post scores would appreciate it.
  • Options
    The mighty wings win again, 2 1 at home to Bath. Stay 3rd but now a 4 point cushion to 4th.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    The mighty wings win again, 2 1 at home to Bath. Stay 3rd but now a 4 point cushion to 4th.
    Must have been a late goal as was 1-1 on the 83rd min

Big win for them to stay in a Semi-Final spot!!
  • Options
    Hope eastbourne win, if you can post scores would appreciate it.
    Lost 2-1. Eastbourne went 1-0 up with a long throw early in the second half. Borough had a brilliant break away and missed a sitter. Gloucester went down the other end and scored. Gloucester scored in the 90th minute with a pot shot from twenty yards, similar to Rob Green in the WC 
  • Options
    My nieces boyfriend plays for Eastbourne
  • Options
    What’s his name 
  • Options
    Mike West
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    I read somewhere that Super Kev can't or won't play 2 games a week at his age so just plays on Saturdays.

Hope that's right because he deserves his day out at Wembley and it would be sad for him to miss it through injury.
    He has bingo at the old people's home on weekday evenings  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great battle to win the NL, 4 points separate 1st (now Salford) to 4th (Wrexham) with Fylde in 5th still with a sniff.

Sadly Dartford seem to be on the slide, Welling on a great run though, the form team of the playoff rivals
  • Options
    What’s his name 
    Weststandmike
  • Options
    Stockport beat Chester 6-0 to go top of National League North.
  • Options
    Come on Ebbsfleet good results tonight, Eastleigh and Gateshead dropped points...
  • Options
    Welling won the London Cup last night (beating Brentford "B" 1-0).
    Nothing to get too excited about, but another win and a bit of silverware.
  • Options
    Really exciting end to the season in the NL with 4 games to go, and 3 clubs with very different backgrounds too

Orient on 81
    Salford on 79
    Solihull on 78
  • Options
    Welling won the London Cup last night (beating Brentford "B" 1-0).
    Nothing to get too excited about, but another win and a bit of silverware.

Steve King rested a lot of regular first teamers but they played really well last night.

Pity the FA didn't have the sense to switch the venue (Finchley is nowhere near either team) as the crowd wasn't that big.

Was ok for me though as the FIL lives in Winchmore Hill so stayed at his place afterwards.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    If that was real it'd be absolute genius