Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• Hamlet lost 4-1 away to Oxford now after last weeks optimism, only 4 points outside religation zone.
  • Badger said:
    Rossman92 said:
    FA Vase semi final first leg today for Cray Valley vs Canterbury. Kevin Lisbie with a chance to get to Wembley
    Ended 1-0 to Cray Valley. Att: 663
    Canterbury 1 - 1 Cray Valley, Cray win 2-1 on aggregate. Att 1,274
    Could be two Southeast London clubs on their way to Wembley this season
  • BDLBDL
    edited March 2019
    Got a bit tasty at Maidstone yesterday, not helped by some awful stewarding 
    I think that they seriously underestimated how many would turn up. It was a little feisty at times with coins and bottles raining over from the Maidstone fans. There were a few in Red who were intent on winding up the opposition, so no angels on either side.
    Poor game, but Fleet took their chances.
  • Had a cracking day out at Hendon v Hartley Wintney yesterday which Hartley won 2-0. Hendon had their keeper sent off in the first half and did not have a sub keeper.  Bit harsh in my view but strangely most Hendon fans said it was justified.. Great company with Simonsen from here and what a nice friendly club to visit.... Sorry simo. 
  • BDL said:
    I think that they seriously underestimated how many would turn up. It was a little feisty at times with coins and bottles raining over from the Maidstone fans. There were a few in Red who were intent on winding up the opposition, so no angels on either side.
    I agree it was a poor game, but fleet's 1st goal was superb 
  • Had a cracking day out at Hendon v Hartley Wintney yesterday which Hartley won 2-0. Hendon had their keeper sent off in the first half and did not have a sub keeper.  Bit harsh in my view but strangely most Hendon fans said it was justified.. Great company with Simonsen from here and what a nice friendly club to visit.... Sorry simo. 

Chippy drank all the beer. There's none left.
  • BDL said:
    It’s odd really that there is such a dislike between the two sets of fans. Ok, it could be classed as local rivalry, but they have hardly ever played each other until recently. It seems that the Fleet have become the new stones version of Tonbridge Angels and always ends up being nasty.
  • Stumbled across a Cray Wanderers report and they were talking up a forward called Frances Babalola.  Couldn't find much about him but found a site that said he was previously with us.  I'm sure I'd have remembered the name if it was for any length of time.  Anyone know much about him?
  • He plays for Cray Valley PM, alongside Kevin Lisbie and Gavin Tomlin. He played last night against Bearsted. 38 games, 19 goals this season. Was previously with Greenwich Borough.
  • Sponsored links:

• What the f**k do I know
  • edited March 2019
    Welling strengthen with run in getting Barnet forward on loan.
    looks handy and versatile 
    https://www.wellingunited.com/king-strengthens-the-wings-forward-line-ahead-of-run-in/
  • Joe's old club is a sad case. Although I lived there for years, it seems they are in financial meltdown. I believe they are now amateur and their playing staff have mostly left.  Amazing as they have a lucrative on-site gym, although how it was funded, may be part of the problem.
  • cafckev said:
    BDL said:
    It’s odd really that there is such a dislike between the two sets of fans. Ok, it could be classed as local rivalry, but they have hardly ever played each other until recently. It seems that the Fleet have become the new stones version of Tonbridge Angels and always ends up being nasty.
    Maidstone winning the playoff final at Stonebridge Road didnt help.
  • What an absolute c**t!!
  • They’re beating Wrexham 3 1, so don’t think it’s had to much of an effect
  • They’re beating Wrexham 3 1, so don’t think it’s had to much of an effect
    good for them ... still gonna hurt financially
  • Wings one up
  • stonemuse said:
    Wings one up
    Finished 1 0, another great result for the wings.
  • Sponsored links:

• stonemuse said:
    Wings one up
    Finished 1 0, another great result for the wings.
    Hope they can keep 3rd place, one less game in playoffs could make a difference. 
  • Another win for Stockport - go top of National League North if they win game in hand.
  • What a bonkers situation at Ebbsfleet, considering they have a chance to get promotion to the EFL

As they won and presumably didn't all pull muscles in the first 5 minutes, you presume they were able to warm in the dressing room adequately
  • Great result for Ebbsfleet, keep it up boys...Kent's top team.
  • edited March 2019
    The results and level of professionalism  shown by the Ebbsfleet players given the situation is nothing short of phenomenal
  • Charlton's Jamie Mascoll injured for Dulwich Hamlet yesterday. Shame, he was looking quite tasty. Dulwich came back from 0-2 down to snatch a 2-2 draw with Billericay in the 95th minute. 
  • Reeco H-F just scored for Bromley against Orient.
  • Torquay beat Chelmsford 3 1, meaning the Wings hold onto 3rd place
    Promotion for Torquay can't be far off now, they're 7 points clear
    Good news