Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    In two years' time, assuming Roland's still here, will we drop this thread and just refer to the Charlton preview, match and post-match threads instead?
  • Options
    Dartford beat Chelmsford 1-0. Ross Worner in goal for Chelmsford
  • Options

Superb headed goal by Elliott Bradbrook to win it - Chelmford manager Rod Stringer and Dartford joint manager Adam Flanagan sent off first half for 'handbags' 'fight' - Chelmsford are a horrible nasty free fouling side - football playing side won through
  • Options
    Two wins out of two for Halifax FC, come on the Shaymen.
  • Options
    Niko Muir (ex-Hendon) off the mark last night for Hartlepool.

Zak Joseph (ex-Hendon) off the mark for Hampton on Saturday.

Chris Dickson (ex-Charlton) off the mark for Hampton last night.
  • Options
    Good win for Dulwich Hamlet last night beating East Thurrock with a 94th minute winner.
  • Options
    Welling 3-1 up @ Chippenham so far
  • Options

positive so far
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

4 1 now
  • Options
    Dartford 6th Welling 7th
  • Options
    Well done Ebbsfleet
  • Options

Well done Ebbsfleet

I'm doing Salford v Ebbsfleet on the 27th October if anybody else fancies tagging along.
  • Options

Well done Ebbsfleet

I'm doing Salford v Ebbsfleet on the 27th October if anybody else fancies tagging along.
  • Options

Good to know Worner is still playing. Didn't he have a back injury a few years back that stopped him playing?
  • Options

Well done Ebbsfleet

Lost me on that one Davie boy.
  • Options

Well done Ebbsfleet

Charlton have Rochdale away that day...as much as I love Ebbsfleet don't think I could be that close and not go to Rochdale.
  • Options

Well done Ebbsfleet

Charlton have Rochdale away that day...as much as I love Ebbsfleet don't think I could be that close and not go to Rochdale.
    I was aware of that and deliberately tied in this game.

I get to travel up with my buddies, have a couple of drinks then meet them for the journey back.

I did the same last season when we were away to Fleetwood and I went to Annan v Cowdenbeath.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Welling home to Billericay tonight which'll be a big game for them

Scottish Challenge Cup on this midweek too, find out who Sutton and Boreham Wood will face as they'll enter the competition at the next round
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wings 1 0 down, Coombes (who else) penalty.
  • Options

Wings 1 0 down, Coombes (who else) penalty.

Mate who is there has said that their bloke (not Coombes) has dived about three times before finally getting that penalty
  • Options
    Now Simon Fucking Walton (remember him) has put them 2 up.
  • Options
    Shows what Welling are up against when Billericay can bring Jamie O'Hara off the bench. Also seen they have Alfie Potter playing for them, he was playing for Northampton in league 1 last season! God knows what Tamplin must be spending in wages.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Shows what Welling are up against when Billericay can bring Jamie O'Hara off the bench. Also seen they have Alfie Potter playing for them, he was playing for Northampton in league 1 last season! God knows what Tamplin must be spending in wages.

Hopefully enough to eventually bankrupt him.
  • Options

Well done Ebbsfleet

I was aware of that and deliberately tied in this game.

I get to travel up with my buddies, have a couple of drinks then meet them for the journey back.

I did the same last season when we were away to Fleetwood and I went to Annan v Cowdenbeath.
    Yes the mighty Cowden...you were blessed
  • Options
    Went to Hartley Wintney v Gosport last night, great match...Rowan Vine (anybody remember him) was there as a spectator, he played for both clubs in the last few seasons. Hartley won 1-0
  • Options
    Went to Hendon v Walton Casuals last night. Our first home game in the Southern League and we won 3-0. Seemed odd watching a Hendon side where I only knew one player but credit to our new manager for building a squad out of nothing.

Ricky German up front (played a bit for Chesterfield) looked especially good. I think we need to get him on a contract quickly!
  • Options
    Welling 1-0 up at Truro.
  • Options
    Badger said:

Welling 1-0 up at Truro.

Dartford 2-0 behind at home to Wealdstone