Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    clive said:
    Decent signing. He used to play for Whitehawk where he scored regularly and kept Whitehawk in the Conference South. He's a bit of a handful to mark and upsets defenders. I can see why he is not good enough for Ebbsfleet in the Conference though.
  • Options
    Sittingbourne FC have announced a tie up with the official fan club of a Danish 1st Division Team.

I am very much ITK by the way..
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet sign Michael Cheek from Dagenham. A decent signing IMO
  • Options

Ebbsfleet have some cheek
  • Options

clive said:
    Decent signing. He used to play for Whitehawk where he scored regularly and kept Whitehawk in the Conference South. He's a bit of a handful to mark and upsets defenders. I can see why he is not good enough for Ebbsfleet in the Conference though.
    Maybe so, but to indicate that it is an identical replacement for Coombes is bollocks. Referring to earlier Chippy comment.
  • Options

They were after a few before Saturday, they have a tough start.
  • Options
    Good stuff. To be honest, he was no great shakes at Dulwich, so probably best he’s in the dugout!

Just coming into Welling on the bus now, looking forward to this one!
  • Options
    Wafched us in the Welling bar whenit eventually came on. Now looking forward to following the Hamlet this afternoon.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Wafched us in the Welling bar whenit eventually came on. Now looking forward to following the Hamlet this afternoon.

C’mon you Wings

:smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1 0 to the wings
  • Options

1 0 to the wings

Nice one
  • Options
    Dulwich down to 10 men.
  • Options
    Now 2 0
  • Options
    Come on you Wings!!
  • Options
    Decent crowd too, nearly 1,100. Would imagine a fair few from Dulwich there.
  • Options
    Thought the young Goldburg had a good game
  • Options
    Also, good to see they kept hold of Gebb
  • Options
    edited August 2018

He was not on that long and Hamlet were already down to 10 men! Thought it was a poor game, Welling much stronger 2nd half, Hamlet edging 1st. Thought Hamlet style very different from last season, maybe just first game but too many long balls. Ref obviously had cards left over from christmas and 2nd yellow for sending off was harsh. Hamlet will play better this season.

Wednesday at Champion Tooting! v East Thurrock!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gave the crowd as 1,057 at welling. Thought it was more. Poor game as kap says. Welling better as a team and at individual level. Second wings goal the best move of the match but that's not saying too much. Hope both sides improve on that.
  • Options
    I thought Welling thoroughly deserved the win. Twitchy referee.
  • Options
    Good win for Dartford at Bath today, important to start the season well after the heartache of the playoffs
  • Options
    I watched AFC Telford v Southport this afternoon. Telford won 1-0 with a well taken goal on 66 minutes, a decent crowd 1,274.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Hevwas not on that long and Hamlet were already down to 10 men! Thought it was a poor game, Welling much stringer 2nd half, Hamlet edging 1st. Thought Hamlet style very different from last season, maybe just first game but too many long balls. Ref obviously had cards left over from christmas and 2nd yellow for sending off was harsh. Hamlet will play better this season.

Thursday at Champion Tooting! v East Thurrock!
    I was referring to the winger with a similar haircut who started.
    The weather certainly played its part in the game.
  • Options
    Wasn't a great game, as others have said but it's always fun watching Dulwich, win or lose. In contrast to Charlton.

Singing all the way through the second half, once the beers kicked in. A Wings fan said: "What must they be like when they win?"

Thought Welling were much the better side 2nd half. Looked more composed on the ball and the left winger, Nassim L’Goul, was a right handful.

Enjoyed the Door Hinge too!
  • Options
    Dartford off to a good start with a tricky fixture down at Bath. My feeling early doors is it'll be a tight league although Billericay may have the money to spoil that.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Badger said:

I watched AFC Telford v Southport this afternoon. Telford won 1-0 with a well taken goal on 66 minutes, a decent crowd 1,274.

I went there in the early 90's to watch Welling.

Do they still play at the same ground?
  • Options

Badger said:

I went there in the early 90's to watch Welling.

Do they still play at the same ground?
    Think so, just the name change afaik
  • Options
    Yeah, I was up there with Dartford a few times. Nice little ground and always had decent attendances.