Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2013/2014 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Newcastle
    Watford
    Preston
    Shrewsbury
    Rochdale
    And on Idle's advice, Alfreton
  • Options

Newcastle
    Watford
    Preston
    Shrewsbury
    Rochdale
    And on Idle's advice, Alfreton

Then please accept my apologies in advance. Not one of my betting thread selections has ever come in.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Cue Card makes every yard. Wow. Doubts about getting 3m well and truly laid to rest.
    Dynaste ran very well, holding off Silviniaco Conti for 2nd.
    Bobs Worth very disappointing.
    Tidal Bay needs another 1/2 mile at his age.
  • Options
    He is a different horse going that way, my fav horse and didn't back him. Backed him at Cheltenham last year and in King George. The difference going left handed.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hmm, times at Haydock much quicker than official "soft" going - suggest certainly no worse than GS, maybe slightly better.
    Obviously would normally expect genuinely quicker ground come the Festival but the ups and downs of Cheltenham and extra 1.5 furlongs may yet make the GC trip a little far for Cue Card - it was a very impressive win but PP slashing him from 20/1 to 4/1 seems a tad extreme (IMO).
  • Options
    Had a decent 4/1-ish conference 4 fold.

Luton double chance
    Cambridge
    Kidderminster
    Grimsby double chance

Would've been a lot more if I manned up and did them all straight. My tiny Westbrom/Villa Chelsea/Westham and EvertonLiverpool draw treble is still alive too.
  • Options
    West Brom to win & BTTS = 3/1
  • Options
    Paddy Power offering 9/1 on Villa on all new accounts
  • Options
    And now I see why
  • Options
    Had £10 on sir Frank yesterday @8/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Jaddick said:

Had a decent 4/1-ish conference 4 fold.

Luton double chance
    Cambridge
    Kidderminster
    Grimsby double chance

Would've been a lot more if I manned up and did them all straight. My tiny Westbrom/Villa Chelsea/Westham and EvertonLiverpool draw treble is still alive too.

Good luck on the draw treble, nailbiting last ten minutes to come.

Edit - forget that. Didn't register you had west ham Chelsea. Doh!
  • Options
    Doncaster are 17/4 to win tonight or double chance is 11/10. Thats a huge price considering our home and goalscoring form.
  • Options
    Leyton Orient to beat Sheff utd and Preston to beat Bristol City both at odds of just under evens look good to put in your accumalaters tomorrow.
  • Options
    villa, arsenal, everton, norwich, west ham and newcastle @ 50/1
  • Options

Doncaster are 17/4 to win tonight or double chance is 11/10. Thats a huge price considering our home and goalscoring form.

Shocking lack of faith Judas, hope you lost your 30 pieces of silver ;-)

• Options

Shocking lack of faith Judas, hope you lost your 30 pieces of silver ;-)

All part of my cunning plan. Whatever i bet on loses.
  • Options
    Charlton to be promoted 80/1

Had to have a score on that.

4/5 top championship/lower premiership players through the door in January and we'll be looking at the playoffs without a doubt
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

Charlton to be promoted 80/1

Had to have a score on that.

4/5 top championship/lower premiership players through the door in January and we'll be looking at the playoffs without a doubt

LOL
  • Options
    We shall see!!!
  • Options
    He who dares rodders!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2013
    You heard it here first.
    youtu.be/u7-ko7GanC4
    If it doesn't win, blame the kids….
  • Options
    Just to add, threw Exeter Bury draw in because i am greedy.
  • Options
    juat emptied my paddy power account, £40.00, Charlton/Arsenal double will hopefully return £164.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    This isn't as simple as it should be. Last week we make Doncaster look poor, QPR make us look poor, then Doncaster make QPR look poor.
    I am therefore of the opinion that anyone CAN beat anyone.

Its that time of the year that managers get dumped.
    This week we have Wigan, Barnsley and Sheff Wed.
    This usually has a positive spin on the team, Wigan play on Wednesday so we will leave them. As for the other two, you can get 11/8 Barnsley +1 and 8/11 Sheff Wed +1. Leicester apparently could have had a rugby score against Millwall at the weekend, so can't go with Sheff Wed. However, Brighton struggled against Bournemouth (coming from a goal behind), so like the look of +1 Barnsley.

Watford are woeful at the moment and Burnley will feel hard done by there loss at Huddersfield (bringing to an end a 12 match unbeaten run). Fancy Burnley to get back to winning ways at 11/10.

Reading have been consistent of late, Drawing with both QPR and Blackburn (home/away), before the weekends win at Forest. However much it hurts to say it, you have to fancy them at 10/11.

The natives are getting restless at the New Den. Lomas (and the team) will be under a lot of pressure to get a result against Forest. Forests results of recent have been pretty good (win at Leicester, drew at home to Burnley, narrow defeat at home to Reading). Fancy Forest to make Lomas the next manager to fall? I do. Forest 11/10.

Barnsley +1 @ 11/8
    Burnley @ 11/10
    Reading @ 10/11
    Forest 11/10.
    19/1 Accu
  • Options
    Reading o Charlton
    QPR o Bournemouth
    Bolton v Hudds - BTTS
    Crystal Palace v West Ham - BTTS

9/1
  • Options
    Well that's Barnsley and Sheffield Wed. How about Wigan at 7/4?
  • Options
    Charlton
    Cardiff
    Inverness

£20 pays £322
  • Options
    Stevenage v Stourbridge F.A Cup second round - back Stourbridge at 8-1 or lay Stevenage 5-11. Stevenage are on a stinking run and are shipping goals for fun , especially at home and i have seen Stourbridge a couple of times this season and their two up front are a bloody nightmare and will definitely score.
  • Options
    Bolton
    Leicester
    Derby
    Plymouth
  • Options
    Newcastle, man city, Chelsea, Tottenham and Charlton @ 125/1