Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2013/2014 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Man Utd
    Benfica
    Galatasary/draw

8-1
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Man Utd
    Benfica
    Galatasary/draw

8-1

Nice !

Do you get paid out or rolled over to when abandoned game played ?
  • Options
    Since when have a lot of the on course bookies only paying out 1/5 on each way bets ?
    This country is going to the dogs, I tell thee.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    As the game is scheduled for the next day it still counts, anything longer then I would have been paid out the double. So will be cheering on the Turks tonight which doesn't happen to often from a bubble.
  • Options
    Cant you cover your bet on Juve?
  • Options
    To be honest mate it would be hardly worth it I only did it for a tenner and Juve are 6/5 at the moment, I'm going to risk it and leave it till the 70th minute and hope it's still a draw or Galatasary are winning then might have something small on Juve if the price is right.

Also just seen that the game kicks off at 1pm, so will have to keep an eye on it at work on my phone.

• Options
    Managed to correctly pick every single game in the champs league last night. I picked Juventus but it settled on all the others as a consequence... £247 off a £1 bet, all thanks to the fact I reckoned City could do it...

If Juventus had played and won it would have been more like £500.
  • Options
    Just covered my bet with 7 mins to go, got 5-1 on Juve.
  • Options
    Galatasary score 1 min after I place the bet :)
  • Options
    nice one St Nikolaos !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What an unbelievable piece of riding by Gerraghty to get Riverside Theatre home in front in the Peterborough Chase - never travelling, off the bridle for the last mile and looked likely to finish last down the back straight. Rivalling AP at his very best for picking up and carrying a horse over the line. Amazing.
  • Options

What an unbelievable piece of riding by Gerraghty to get Riverside Theatre home in front in the Peterborough Chase - never travelling, off the bridle for the last mile and looked likely to finish last down the back straight. Rivalling AP at his very best for picking up and carrying a horse over the line. Amazing.

Weight helped and slipping saddle on Champions Court, not complaining as I had a few bob on him.
  • Options
    Had 40 notes on United at 2.16 the other night
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    2x acc only a fiver each

6pm kick offs

PSV
    Zulte Waregram
    Swansea
    8/1

8pm kick offs

Limassol
    Dynamo Kiev
    Freiburg
    10/1
  • Options
    With both Lisbie and Mooney missing for Orients visit to Bradford, fancy Bradford anyone?
    They have returned 23 goals between them.
  • Options
    Wonderful start

psv lost 1-0
    zulte lost 0-2
    swansea lost 0-1

Not sure why I bet on this stupid europa league, half the teams are crap and the other half don't care about the comp.
  • Options
    I never ever learn my lesson with Europa League.

Poxy competition.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I think it's boredom more then anything. I think I've ruined a lot of my interest in football in general by betting on it so much. I can't just sit there and watch and enjoy a game anymore, I always want to bet on it to make it more interesting, then as soon as I lose I get the hump and turn over. I very rarely bet on charlton though they can ruin it for me on their own :)
  • Options
    same for me that mate
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I think it's boredom more then anything. I think I've ruined a lot of my interest in football in general by betting on it so much. I can't just sit there and watch and enjoy a game anymore, I always want to bet on it to make it more interesting, then as soon as I lose I get the hump and turn over. I very rarely bet on charlton though they can ruin it for me on their own :)

I've stopped betting cos i found I was betting on every live game and it ruined my enjoyment , I'm deffo not watching as much footy as I used to but when I do I'm more relaxed about it
    and I'm not looking at my phone for scores every 5 mins which used to get on my wife's nerves
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not in a horrible way but glad it's not just me. In an ideal world I wish I could just have a bet on a Saturday or say a Tuesday night when there is a full set of fixtures on. I've pretty much stopped wasting my money on horse racing, still do occasionally but I soon give up again because it's so crap and bent.
    I totally get when you say forever checking the scores, again it's not so bad on the Saturday but when I find myself looking for the scores in the JPT northern section when I'm out and about I need to question what the feck I'm doing lol.
  • Options
    Wolves
    Southend
    Port Vale
    Watford
    Barnsley
  • Options
    Blackburn
    Qpr
    Wolves
    Brentford
  • Options
    Blackburn
    QPR
    Bradford

£5 returns £48
  • Options
    Like the look of Bury with there new manager.
    Having them in a single.
  • Options
    Do you ever bet against Cafc? Today may be a day where it is advisable!
  • Options
    I would probably be a rich man of I bet against us. Just can't bring myself to do it.
  • Options
    blackburn wont beat Millwall
  • Options
    Solid 2-0 home win
  • Options
    Pretty good at this, ain't we.