Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2013/2014 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    swansea and seville are my current 2 most hated clubs swansea have let me down on 4 accys this season.
  • Options
    bored at work, so i thought id look across the league's in Europe for some decent bets for the weekend (odds of evens or greater) and post a few of my recommendations;

Saturday

Kayserispor vs Besiktas evens
    Guingamp vs Lille 7/5

Sunday

Fenerbahce vs Galatasaray 11/10
    Spartak Moscow vs Zenit St Petersburg 12/11
    Chievo vs Meeeelan evens
    Genk vs Anderlecht 7/5
    Villareal vs Atletico Madrid 11/10
  • Options
    Might have a quid or 2 on Stephens fgs addicks 1-0. 70/1.
    Jacko fgs addicks 1-0 45/1.
  • Options
    Just needed Palace to nick one for an 87-1 treble.

Did Palace,
    Welling
    Leeds BTTs
  • Options

Just needed Palace to nick one for an 87-1 treble.

Did Palace,
    Welling
    Leeds BTTs

AFKABartram out.

• Options
    done 10 horses 10p acca plus multiples 8 horse accas, 8 won bloody odds on shot was second, won £500 for £5 bet could have been a lot more.
  • Options
    Greece, England, Ireland, USA…….14/1
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Iceland
    Portugal
    Greece
    Ukraine

all to be draws

Acc and trebles 138-1
  • Options
    Cant believe it. Just put money on a fgs for England. The second the bet went through we go 1 down
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    2.5 miles a bit short for me but, with several bookies paying 5 places in the PP Gold Cup this afternoon, Nadiya De La Vega looks excellent e/w value at 12s (PP) and Gift Of Dgab looks the more interesting of the two from across the puddle at 25s (SkyBet & Sportingbet).......NB. no system at work here!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers peanuts. Just put my savings on them
  • Options

Cheers peanuts. Just put my savings on them

......that's torn it ;o)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    That was a debacle and a half - NdlV sweated buckets before the race....women!
    ...sorry O-R-H
    That was a cracking 3.5m race earlier. Don't Push It was close 2nd in that one before taking the Big One in 2010 and Monbeg Dude won it last year before taking the Welsh. Could be some pointers in that blanket finish for staying h/cs this season. Thought the Dude ran a cracker on unsuitable ground but disappointing run from Burton Port - then again, he is with Jonjo now ;o)
  • Options
    Carlisle to beat Crawley, Gillingham to win at sheff u. £5 returns £57.50
  • Options
    No worries peanuts. I spent my betting allowance for the weekend on last nights game and lost it withing the space of 30 seconds.
  • Options

No worries peanuts. I spent my betting allowance for the weekend on last nights game and lost it withing the space of 30 seconds.

Cheers Chief. Shame it's a while to go but we'll make good at Aintree ;o)
  • Options
    FFS Wales, I'm giving up on football betting.

• Options
    MrLargo said:

That was unlucky.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

MrLargo said:

That was unlucky.
    Yep, familiar feeling.
  • Options
    QPR first half / Charlton full time 66/1 with PP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think this article I wrote last week may be of interest to some people: http://www.pinnaclesports.com/online-betting-articles/11-2013/championship-betting.aspx

Essentially it's more of just an introduction to betting on the Championship but theres a few interesting points in there.
  • Options

Think this article I wrote last week may be of interest to some people: http://www.pinnaclesports.com/online-betting-articles/11-2013/championship-betting.aspx

Essentially it's more of just an introduction to betting on the Championship but theres a few interesting points in there.

Interesting read mate. Id be surprised if the underdog total is 1/2 of that total this year. Do you have the current underdog total for this season?
  • Options

QPR first half / Charlton full time 66/1 with PP.

When was the last time we came from behind to win a game?
  • Options
    Bolton @ home towards the end of last season.
  • Options
    The Gold Cup seems to have come early this NH season judging by decs for the Betfair Chase at Haydock tomorrow.

Bobs Worth
    Cue Card
    Dynaste
    Long Run
    Roi Du Mee
    Silviniaco Conti
    The Giant Bolster
    Tidal Bay

Should be an absolute cracker.
    Don't rule out the old boy Tidal Bay from causing a shock - looks a good each way bet to me at 9/1 (if there are in fact 8 runners).................that's blown his chances ;o)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    was thinking of having an each way bet on roi du mee as it goes currently 16s
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    cafc4life said:

was thinking of having an each way bet on roi du mee as it goes currently 16s

Got to admit he's tempting (a few bookies have him at 20s). Certainly won't lack fitness. Been in terrific form (and very consistent with the tongue tie) and still on the upgrade. Certainly the toughest competition he's faced to date but could upset the apple cart. Good luck.

PS Bet365 & Boylesports paying 1/4 the place
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich @ Evens
  • Options
    Alfreton 11/10 on PP to win at Hyde (0 wins and 3 draws from 20 games). Surely this is free money!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    British all-weather flat racing scaling new heights of farce at Lingfield today.
    They are using flag starts when more than 10 runners because of vandalism to a set of stalls overnight. ATR justifiably asking, was it impossible to obtain spare stalls from Kempton Park this morning (40 minutes up the road)?
    Horses, jockies and starter haven't a clue how to do it.
    Just had 2nd favourite dump the jockey at the start of a 7f race (2nd attempt after a false start). Shambolic.