Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2013/2014 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options

i cant believe how good the odds are on btts and match result are just looked charlton btts and us to win is at 11/2 chuck in a couple of others and could be a very handsome return.

I did that bet for the first time last night, didnt win but think I'm going to give a go for a while in my quest to be rich.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

i cant believe how good the odds are on btts and match result are just looked charlton btts and us to win is at 11/2 chuck in a couple of others and could be a very handsome return.

I did that bet for the first time last night, didnt win but think I'm going to give a go for a while in my quest to be rich.
    the odds are fantastic and i think its a really good one for games like sunderland vs newcastle always goals just got to get the winner!!
  • Options
    Where can you put that bet on? Looked on Bet365 but couldnt find it.
  • Options

william hill have a coupon in shops or by individually going into matches on the app its on the bets underneath,
  • Options

The ones that do it are Coral's, Will Hill, Bet Victor, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power and Sky.

• Options
    Cheers chaps
  • Options
    West Brom
    Nottm Forest
    QPR
    Coventry
    Preston
    Oxford
    Rochdale

1 Accy, plus 7x6 folds.
  • Options
    have also put a tenner on villa @ 5/2
  • Options
    Cue Card 2.50 Exeter tomorrow................Paddy Power doing 11/8 at the moment............bound to shorten before tomorrow.
    Won the race last year before completing a stella season. A 170+ horse against a small (6) field of 150+ horses.
    See this as a will win scenario.
  • Options
    Absurdistan you having a bet on the Melbourne cup, hearing good things about Owens horse brown panther.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cue Card 2.50 Exeter tomorrow................Paddy Power doing 11/8 at the moment............bound to shorten before tomorrow.
    Won the race last year before completing a stella season. A 170+ horse against a small (6) field of 150+ horses.

He should win but I can never trust these horses on their first time out for a while. I know they are all pretty much all in the same boat, but I always get the impression it's more of a warm up race before the big races begin. Watch him romp home now :)

I fancy Brown Panther tomorrow morning the Melbourne cup.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Absurdistan you having a bet on the Melbourne cup, hearing good things about Owens horse brown panther.

Since this race is a lottery, have had small e/w wagers on
    Verema, Dear Demi, Simenon, Royal Empire & Dandino.
    I reckon I have a 1-5 chance of picking the winner. LOL
    Don't fancy Brown Panther. Think it's better on slower ground. (so will probably romp it).
    Not a race to go large on.

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

Gone for brown panther as well.
  • Options
    Had a little e/w on masked marvel @33/1 think if he can find he's old form he can feature likes the fast ground, good drawer and a good weight
  • Options
    good luck with your picks smiffyboy.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Too many variables at this stage of the season for me. Can't oppose Cue Card but hate backing favs and he is giving a lot of weight to some good sorts, one or two unexposed. One to watch and enjoy. Should be a cracker.

PS Suspect the ground will be a lot more testing than the current description of GS
  • Options
    just thought id point this out man u 6/4 and wolves 13/20 looks like a good double for tonight ive just had 20 on it.
  • Options
    Can get 2/1 on Real Madrid at Juventus tonight. I know Madrid have been shaky away this season but with the attacking players they've got, they have to have a chance!
  • Options
    Cue Card was shite
  • Options

Can get 2/1 on Real Madrid at Juventus tonight. I know Madrid have been shaky away this season but with the attacking players they've got, they have to have a chance!

ive got a few quid on juventus tonight. dont rate real madrid at all (not a team, just a team of individuals) and its a must win game for juve. theyve also picked up a bit of form recently
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2013

Cue Card was shite

Tad harsh. Didn't jump particularly well (seems he slipped at the 4th) but was still only beaten 8 lengths giving 17lbs to a horse he'd beaten by 8 lengths at levels in February. About par for the course on that (admittedly simplistic) basis.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    L Block said:

ive got a few quid on juventus tonight. dont rate real madrid at all (not a team, just a team of individuals) and its a must win game for juve. theyve also picked up a bit of form recently
    Good luck then mate - I haven't back Real Madrid. Can't remember the last time Juventus made any real impact on the Champions League so personally expect Madrid to get the better of them - but what do I know?!

No Chiellini will be a massive blow!
  • Options

just thought id point this out man u 6/4 and wolves 13/20 looks like a good double for tonight ive just had 20 on it.

I'm on this
  • Options
    Man City's team is good tonight. Pretty much full strength so Man City/Man City at 1.6 or Man City -1 at a similar price both look good. If you're feeling brave, City -2 is 2.4.

I've got Man City/Man City, Juve DC, Munich and PSG -2.
  • Options
    Man City, Man Utd, B Munich, PSG, Wolves...£10 returns £70
  • Options
    The 7 home teams from the champions league games tomorrow (not including the early kick-off) is just over 12/1

Ajax, Athletico Madrid, Barca, Basel, Dortmund, Chelsea & Napoli
  • Options
    Man United - and particularly Fellaini - look shit.
  • Options
    They should be 3-0 up still tho!
  • Options
    How bad is Ashley Young. Gets worse everytime I see him play.
  • Options

How bad is Ashley Young. Gets worse everytime I see him play.

Don't think much of most of that team to be perfectly honest.