Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AM - Arctic Monkeys

Comments

• Options
    For those interested, a pre-sale of their UK tour tickets have gone on their website this morning (the main sale is Friday am). Get in there quick if you want some!
  • Options

For those interested, a pre-sale of their UK tour tickets have gone on their website this morning (the main sale is Friday am). Get in there quick if you want some!

What sort of price are they ?
  • Options
    Got a pair of tickets for London 25/10. Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

What sort of price are they ?
    I got a couple of standing tickets for Earl's Court, came to just under £80 with the booking fees etc. Think they were £35 face value but more like £40 once you add the other fees on!
  • Options
    2nd of November Sheffield gig only £40 ticket PP including booking fee.

£75 to see Olly Murs and Robbie Williams at Wembley...
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

2nd of November Sheffield gig only £40 ticket PP including booking fee.

£75 to see Olly Murs and Robbie Williams at Wembley...

Makes £60 to watch Real Madrid look like a right touch.
  • Options
    I think they're out of order for this. if standing for pre-sale is sold out does that mean all standing is sold out for that venue or just a limited allocation they put on sale for standing at that venue?

Got some standing for Cardiff but would rather get London or Sheffield on Friday.
  • Options
    There will be more standing available on Friday I should think.
  • Options
    I think they only put a limited number of standing tickets on the pre-sale, the rest become available on Friday
  • Options
    Hope so!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could probably afford £40 each, but don't think I could manage £80 each. Luckily I'll be looking to buy for the Sheffield gig as I'll be at Uni in Nottingham by the time.
  • Options
    if anyone is selling, ill buy :( was very unsuccessful :(
  • Options
    second date at Earls Court has been added!
  • Options
    Ticketmaster are really taking the mick! Sold out on their site, but a helpful link to their subsidiary - Getmein - where the face value of the tickets is more than doubled.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Ticketmaster are really taking the mick! Sold out on their site, but a helpful link to their subsidiary - Getmein - where the face value of the tickets is more than doubled.

I've bought & sold on "Getmein". Usually if you wait, until closer the date, you'll likely pick up a ticket below cost price, as the sellers reduce their prices. It does of course depend on the demand.
  • Options
    Ended up getting tickets for Birmingham too and doubt I'll miss that second London gig either....
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

I've bought & sold on "Getmein". Usually if you wait, until closer the date, you'll likely pick up a ticket below cost price, as the sellers reduce their prices. It does of course depend on the demand.
    Cheers CE - I'll keep an eye out, but I don't have a lot of time for people just trying to make a quick profit. Can't see the demand dropping for this one.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Huge fan of this band if anyone hadn't noticed. Only 20 years old so these are that band I've grown up with. Just dropping in to this thread to say I'm pleasantly surprised at how well their new stuff is doing, no doubt Glastonbury helped.

Do I Wanna Know? now has 8.5m YouTube views and has sat tight in the top 20 for eight weeks since it's release (highest charting single since their 2007 peak) and the new tune Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? already has 1.5m YouTube views since Saturday. They look set to have two songs in the top 20 simultaneously this week and I don't have any recollection of them achieving that before.

Very exciting times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6366dxFf-Os
  • Options
    Can't help but think all the new stuff sounds quite similar . Still love the band and like the new stuff but I almost find myself singing the lyrics of 'why'd you only call me' over the top of the music of 'r u mine' .
  • Options
    amazing band i like the way they try new stuff, cannot wait for the earls court gig
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:

Can't help but think all the new stuff sounds quite similar . Still love the band and like the new stuff but I almost find myself singing the lyrics of 'why'd you only call me' over the top of the music of 'r u mine' .

i have a feeling that that is very deliberate.
  • Options
    5 & 20 in the midweek chart... :-)
  • Options
    Album leaked this afternoon if anyone's been waiting on it. :-)
  • Options
    link please?
  • Options
    Have sent you a message.
  • Options
    Callum - can you send it on to me as well please? Looking forward to this for a while now, cheers!
  • Options
    Will do my best but the link I had used has just been taken down, will go rooting around for another. :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Love this new one by them to, Stop The World I Wanna Get Off With You. Bit late to this thread but just thought that I'd add that I Iove them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PyoxMSEHYI

Also Callum could I have that link to?

Edit - Just seen your post above Callum, if you can't find a link then do not worry about it.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Have sent everyone a message with a new link. :-)
  • Options
    If I could have the link too please...