Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bye bye Gus Poyet

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Brighton play passing attacking football - that's not Powells style therefore I can't see it happening
  • Options

Brighton play passing attacking football don't play hoofball especially when the only player capable of retaining a hoofed ball has left the club - that's not Powells style therefore I can't see it happening

• Options
    Cant see anyone above L1 going in for Powell at least in the short term. Despite what many here feel and what we know about the internal issues at the time, from the outside he was sacked at the bottom of the championship.
  • Options
    I wish someone would change the title of this. I thought he'd left/ been sacked from Sunderland.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

If Powell gets it I'd back them for promotion.

Do Brighton have a big striker?? Do they like hoof ball and no wingers?!
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Cant see anyone above L1 going in for Powell at least in the short term. Despite what many here feel and what we know about the internal issues at the time, from the outside he was sacked at the bottom of the championship.

To the average external football fan maybe, to chairman of football league clubs, I very much doubt it. Professional football is a pretty small world.