Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bye bye Gus Poyet

Comments

• Options

So Poogate did actually happen and Poyet also had a pop at the person who's idea it was to hand out 28,000 clappers.

I think it should have been one clapper and 28000 people having a dump in the palarse changing room. That's why he was having a go.
  • Options
    Agree with NLA. Poogate has made my day!
  • Options
    Poogate is the most bizarre story in a long time....
  • Options

Poogate is the most bizarre story in a long time....

sums up the "rivalry" between the two. Utterly bizarre. It's obviously going to be another "chapter" in their "long standing local rivalry".
  • Options
    Up to now I thought this was a big wind-up. Disgusting to stupid and backfired on whoever done it as I'm sure it would have fired the Palace players up even more.
  • Options
    Holloway came into the dressing room, saw the poo and said "whose shit on the floor?"

No one said anything until Paddy McCarthy stuck his hand up and said.

"I am boss but I'm OK in the air"
  • Options

Holloway came into the dressing room, saw the poo and said "whose shit on the floor?"

Superb!
  • Options
    Its brilliant large not disgusting

To poo in the changing room of those stripey pricks is 1st class
  • Options
    Real strong words on Poyet here from Vicente

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/10428541._/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wasn't that originally Carl Leaburn :-)
  • Options
    It was. Appeared in the Voice many, many years ago
  • Options
    Think it was Pardew that originally made that up.
  • Options
    Interesting comments by Vicente. Perhaps Gus was starting to believe his own hype ?
  • Options
    "Poyet, his assistant Mauricio Taricco and coach Charlie Oatway, have been suspended by Albion pending an internal investigation into alleged breaches of contract."

Guessing here that they were negotiating their next job - with another club?
  • Options
    Wouldn't Brighton just wait for the compensation then though?
  • Options
    "Jobbygate" has more of a ring to it than "Poogate".
  • Options
    DNA testing will find the culprit .. (:->)
  • Options
    There is no DNA in Pooh - Fact.
  • Options
    Poyet laughing at his own players makes me thank football that we have Powell as our manager.

It was even mentioned on another forum I think barnsleys that Powell was clapping our own players and encouraging them even when moves didn't come off etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riviera said:

Lots of dead cells etc will end up in it as it makes its way through the intestines beyond the reach of nucleosidases (which break down DNA, btw)...
  • Options
    Riviera said:

That's crap !!!!

• Options

Riviera said:

Lots of dead cells etc will end up in it as it makes its way through the intestines beyond the reach of nucleosidases (which break down DNA, btw)...
    Talking out your arse ;o)
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Riviera said:

Talking out your arse ;o)
    Your username is adapt in this discussion!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Interesting day for the Albion, apparently it has cost them loads on barrister fee's. I can only see this becoming sour for both parties involved. Outcome should be decided today.
  • Options
    Sacked
  • Options
    Yep he's gone.

Does anyone know what it's all over?
  • Options
    Didn't it all start with "poo-gate"?
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Didn't it all start with "poo-gate"?

It was around that time but wasn't there a rumour he had been talking to another club?
  • Options
    Brighton line up Oscar García as Gus Poyet's possible successor