Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bye bye Gus Poyet

Heard this morning that he had a massive fall out with the powers that be at their training ground yesterday. News breaking now which supports this so I now believe what I have been told and that him Tarico and Oatway have all been shown the door.

Comments

• Options
    Not a good time to be giving the biggun after that shocking display against the Nigels
  • Options
    Could he have engineered an exit. Everton ?
  • Options
    I imagine he wouldn't be particularly frightened about getting the push.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    BBC Sport:

It is understood that once the board had learned that Poyet had told his players that he could offer no guarantees about his future at the club, they took the decision to suspend him with immediate effect.

Must be more to it, surely? Tapping up players for his next move?
  • Options
    He was fuming after "poogate" on Monday.

An employee of Brighton left a huge shit in the middle of the palace dressing room during the 1st half. Holloway went mad and according to Gus, poogate is what spurred us onto win.

Poo was also smeared on the walls spelling "we hate palace". That sounds more like Charlton behaviour than Brighton, with your obsession with all things 'brown'.
  • Options
    Back to bed. School in the morning.
  • Options
    maestro said:

An employee of Brighton left a huge shit in the middle of the palace dressing room during the 1st half. Holloway went mad and according to Gus, poogate is what spurred us onto win.

Poo was also smeared on the walls spelling "we hate palace". That sounds more like Charlton behaviour than Brighton, with your obsession with all things 'brown'.

So weird.

..anyway, I didn't think what Poyet said after the match was too bad. Thought it was well thought out in that it shouldn't get him in to trouble although unnecessary. My guess is he has been caught negotiating his wages with Newcastle.
  • Options

I've no idea what you are talking about but if you think that Charlton fans do things like that - then you are just plain weird. Go somewhere else if you want to provoke a reaction.
  • Options

I've no idea what you are talking about but if you think that Charlton fans do things like that - then you are just plain weird. Go somewhere else if you want to provoke a reaction.

I heard about the smeared poo at Millwall, and I saw with my very own eyes Charlton fans picking up horse poo and throwing it at palace fans at the Valley this season.
  • Options
    maestro said:

I heard about the smeared poo at Millwall, and I saw with my very own eyes Charlton fans picking up horse poo and throwing it at palace fans at the Valley this season.
    Like I said, go somewhere else if you want a reaction.

Or should I dig the video out of the Palace fans attacking a train with children in it?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stop talking shit Maestro
  • Options

maestro said:

Or should I dig the video out of the Palace fans attacking a train with children in it?

The old palace attacking women and children on a train routine.....

I've seen the video (available on youtube). Perhaps you should dig it out to dispel the myth.
  • Options
    Hahaha did a Brighton employee really do that?
  • Options
    Think your time on here has run its course maestro. Shame, like having away fans contribute on here.
  • Options
    maestro said:

maestro said:

The old palace attacking women and children on a train routine.....

I've seen the video (available on youtube). Perhaps you should dig it out to dispel the myth.
    As I recall a number of Palace fans were subsequently arrested and several were tried, convicted and jailed for their participation in it. Or are you suggesting that they were framed?
  • Options
    Back to topic please
  • Options
    maestro said:

Bless. As if anyone actually gives a shit about that club, literally or otherwise
  • Options
    I love Jarman, that is all ;-)
  • Options
    As I mentioned in the other thread, spoken to a mate down there. Said to me that Tim Sherwood is the favourite?! Would be an odd move for them.

It really could be the right time and place for Curbs. Has been out the game obviously, but I reckon he'd have been watching all the games he can with an educated and intentful eye. Wouldn't take long to get back in the swing of things.
  • Options

Could he have engineered an exit. Everton ?

As good a manager as he is, and I've rated him for a while. ;-) I reckon they could get someone better like Martinez.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bailey swapped with Mullery.

Be afraid, be very afraid.
  • Options
    Always found him arrogant, disrespectful and rude. Loves a moan at the ref and asks for cards to be shown at every opportunity.
  • Options
    Seems Browny is pleased...
    @browny12cafc: I've kept my mouth shut for two years as its the professional thing to do but happy happy days! What goes around comes around. Nuff said!
  • Options

@browny12cafc: I've kept my mouth shut for two years as its the professional thing to do but happy happy days! What goes around comes around. Nuff said!

Any ideas as to what this is about ?

• Options

What's he got against him? Sorry If I'm being ignorant.
  • Options

I think he may have worked for the club in the past and was unceremoniously dumped?
  • Options

I think he may have worked for the club in the past and was unceremoniously dumped?
    Ah, thanks, sjh.

• Options
    If someone took a shit in their dressing room i want us to sign that person

Be it cleaner , t lady or kitman or a player

That would be the a great signing
  • Options

He was on the youth team coaching staff until GP was employed and as as is often the way he brought his own staff in meaning that he was sacked.
  • Options
    Didn't Browny end up at Dover after that? Has since left Dover as Joe Kinnear was recently appointed.