Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options

All sounds a bit strange. We buy him and then loan him. Why? And why don't Huelva just sign him?

When it is on the OS and all that.

It worked for us before...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/charlton_athletic/7244803.stm

Friday, 15 February 2008

"This is something we will look back on in four or five years time and somebody will say Charlton had the vision to set this structure up around the world and from that have come these players who they didn't paying huge fees for."
  • Options

You tube clip looks ok.

See Evans above.

"Evans above"? Heavens above...
  • Options

You tube clip looks ok.

See Evans above.

"Evans above"? Heavens above...
    Well done VF. Nobody else saw it.

• Options
    Scoham said:

All sounds a bit strange. We buy him and then loan him. Why? And why don't Huelva just sign him?

When it is on the OS and all that.

It worked for us before...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/charlton_athletic/7244803.stm

Friday, 15 February 2008

"This is something we will look back on in four or five years time and somebody will say Charlton had the vision to set this structure up around the world and from that have come these players who they didn't paying huge fees for."
    Ha! Embarrassing isn't it. None of the, have done anything , although the wiki says one is playing for Anderlecht.
  • Options
    Why is it "embarrassing"?

How many young kids make it through the average academy year?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Gohi Bi Cyriac scored 16 goals in 48 games at Standard Liege from 2009-12. And Deble Serge is now in the Russian second division.
  • Options
    Because of the quote.
  • Options

Because of the quote.

Nope. Still not getting it. You'll have to explain what it is about the quote that embarrasses you so deeply.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Because of the quote.

Nope. Still not getting it. You'll have to explain what it is about the quote that embarrasses you so deeply.
    We were stitched up on the deal actually. Was discussing a couple of years ago with a board member. We had an agreement in place to get first refusal on olayers and ASEC reneged on it as soon as a few talented players started to emerge
  • Options
    02 Jun 2013 20:04:40
    charlton are light on strikers so 2 loan targets being inquired about

Jamie vardy who charlton were after at the very end of there league 1 championship winning campaign before Leicester paid over the odds for him.

and Apostolos Vellios from everton who barely plays but was exciting when he first joined the merseyside club.

also on free's ebanks blake, cole and waghorn
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good news if true
  • Options
    Karl Robinson to be new Wigan manager I've just been told
  • Options

Must have a frigging good PR man!

Overrated tosser
  • Options

Well i just put £20 on that at 11/2 on PP....so i hope you are right EA!
  • Options
    Karl Robinson is massively overrated.
  • Options
    Happy enough with him as a signing. We need some useful experienced players, but we also need some hungry up and comers.
  • Options

Well i just put £20 on that at 11/2 on PP....so i hope you are right EA!

Now 2-1 with PP, must have been your £20 bet :)

• Options
    Thanks to NLA I think it was pretty clear he was going to sign
  • Options
    03 Jun 2013 10:17:35
    Charltons Danny Green is in talks with Leyton Orient. Loan deal for 6 months. he's very interested to get first team football and orient are his ideal location as he is from Harlow

03 Jun 2013 10:10:46
    Mark Gower set to complete a free transfer to Charlton today, 3 June, having been released by Swansea.

Gower will sign a one year deal.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taken from into the valley forum

Not as yet but at least one season loan being lined up and also trying to bring Obika in too.

I understand that a bid for a CB has been put on the table and Stephens has had or will have a medical at another club very soon.

Another contact has indicated that Bournemouth are interested in a swop deal involving Danny Hollands. They are looking to offload striker Wes Thomas but that does not mean to say he is the player involved.

We are also interested in an overseas player and one from Peterborough and another possibly from Bristol City. It could be that the CB and the Peterborough player are the same person in Zakuani but that is me putting 2 + 2 together.

CP having to wheel and deal rather than offer hard cash but our owner could be open to persuasion if a meeting with CP goes to plan.

Read more: http://intothevalley.proboards.com/thread/13504/mark-gower-signs-year-deal#ixzz2VAGLuu6l
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Taken from into the valley forum

Not as yet but at least one season loan being lined up and also trying to bring Obika in too.

I understand that a bid for a CB has been put on the table and Stephens has had or will have a medical at another club very soon.

Another contact has indicated that Bournemouth are interested in a swop deal involving Danny Hollands. They are looking to offload striker Wes Thomas but that does not mean to say he is the player involved.

We are also interested in an overseas player and one from Peterborough and another possibly from Bristol City. It could be that the CB and the Peterborough player are the same person in Zakuani but that is me putting 2 + 2 together.

CP having to wheel and deal rather than offer hard cash but our owner could be open to persuasion if a meeting with CP goes to plan.

Read more: http://intothevalley.proboards.com/thread/13504/mark-gower-signs-year-deal#ixzz2VAGLuu6l

The guy who has said all this chats absolute sh*te most of the time!
  • Options
    Harsh!
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Harsh!

Whose harsh?
  • Options
    To be fair to reams from what i have been told today the danny hollands and pboro bits are close but not a hundred percent right
  • Options
    03 Jun 2013 12:10:35
    Reading are going to use their parachute payments to give them a good chance of going back up. With lots of player leaving they have contacted teams to get players in early and have already enquired about buying:

Full Backs
    Sam Byram (Leeds), Cedric Evina (Charlton), Chris Solly (Charlton)

03 Jun 2013 12:00:02
    Danny Green is set for a move to Brentford from London rivals Charlton.
  • Options

To be fair to reams from what i have been told today the danny hollands and pboro bits are close but not a hundred percent right

spill your big balls
  • Options
    I'd be puzzled as to why Reading are going to buy two right backs when they have Stephen Kelly as well. More FR gold.
  • Options
    Juat that danny hollands seens set to leave snd bmouth is one of the options plus we are interested in a couple of CHs and one is a pboro player

Thats all i know
  • Options
    Havent Pboro got a really leaky defense?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!