Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lions Tour to Australia

Comments

• Options
    Great hit Lydiate!
  • Options
    Conor Murray...great intro :)
  • Options
    The longer this goes on, the more dangerous they look. Sooner or later they're going to get the man over outside.
  • Options
    George North you fucking beast
  • Options
    George North...you are a beast!! Christ, this is so tense!
  • Options
    Great minds Leroy! ;-)
  • Options
    Get in there, Leigh Halfpenny!!!!!!
  • Options
    George North - now, that's a pick and carry...
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Great minds Leroy! ;-)

LOL. Don't like the look of this - Warburton has been immense.

• Options
    Ah man. This is doing me in. Great Aussie pressure there. BOD throwing away advantage. Come on you Lions!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's been coming for so long. Great game of rugby.
  • Options
    Huge mistake by the Aussies there.
  • Options
    Thrown it away with that line out!
  • Options
    Come on Leigh!!!!
  • Options
    What a game !!!!

Can't wait til next Saturday's decider !
  • Options
    WHAT a game. Halfpenny shouldn't be down about that, he's been superb. Gotta love having a clincher next week!
  • Options
    Horwill was lucking to be playing and shouldn't be playing next week. Looking forward to the decider next week!
  • Options
    What a great tense game. Thought they deserved it. Lined up for a cracking decider
  • Options
    Drew the game and win the series by a point.

• Options
    Must just be me. I thought it was dull as ditchwater apart from ten minutes in the second half and the end. Other than that it was just attritional stuff. Tense yes. Exciting no.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

WHAT a game. Halfpenny shouldn't be down about that, he's been superb. Gotta love having a clincher next week!

Was a good effort - just unlucky.

Going to be so tight again next week you feel.

• Options
    My brother in law has tickets for next week game, God, I love to jump on a plane and be there.
  • Options
    The lions were 'outdogged' .. not a hint of a try scoring chance for them .. 1/2Penny and a kamikaze defence kept them in the game until the puff ran out .. Next Saturday in Sydney? .. I am having a fiver on Ozzie by 10-15 points
  • Options
    Sam Warburton definitely out of the third Test.

Brian O'Driscoll skippers the side.
  • Options

BOD has been dropped from the side! WTF
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    15-Leigh Halfpenny (Wales), 14-Tommy Bowe (Ireland), 13-Jonathan Davies (Wales), 12-Jamie Roberts (Wales), 11-George North (Wales), 10-Jonathan Sexton (Ireland), 9-Mike Phillips (Wales), 8-Toby Faletau (Wales), 7-Sean O'Brien (Ireland), 6-Dan Lydiate (Wales), 5-Geoff Parling (England), 4-Alun Wyn Jones (captain, Wales), 3-Adam Jones (Wales), 2-Richard Hibbard (Wales), 1-Alex Corbisiero (England)

Replacements - 16-Tom Youngs (England), Mako Vunipola (England), 18-Dan Cole (England), 19-Richie Gray (Scotland), 20-Justin Tipuric (Wales), 21-Conor Murray (Ireland), 22-Owen Farrell (England), 23-Manu Tuilagi (England)
  • Options

BOD has been dropped from the side! WTF
    Yesterday he was being reported as taking over the captaincy - but he doesn't even make the bench today?

Good to see Tuilagi belatedly getting into the matchday squad and the Lions pack looks to be the strongest that they have selected all tour. There are plenty of ball carrying options there, but if they play as they did at Melbourne then it's pointless picking them if they aren't going to make any line breaks.
  • Options
    I like the look of that side. We need to play a bit more Rugby and he has picked a side capable of doing it.
  • Options
    Gatland's gone "all-in" with his selection. Seriously thought BOD would start with Roberts on the bench but the coaches must've seen in training that Manu and Roberts are back on it!

With an awesome and mobile pack, it should be a barmstorming decider. COYL!!!!
  • Options
    Cannot belief Croft isn't even in the 23. Absolutely ridiculous decision. Huge call on BOD too, hasn't had his best tour but he's a leader and a big game player.