Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lions Tour to Australia

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Reckon those boys might be having a beer or two tonight.
  • Options
    Well deserved Man of the Tournament for Leigh
  • Options
    One of the best things is...the Lions beat Australia with Horwill,who should have been banned, in the side.
  • Options
    At 19-16 I was shitting my pants and was sure they were going to swarm all over us, but we won field position and that little Genius Halfpenny made the break for the critical 2nd try.

Amazing performance, arguably injuries to some players forced Gatland to pick the strongest team he has so far, apart from 30-50 minutes we bossed the game.
  • Options
    Wonderful display can be proud to British out here with a cricket win in ashes to come
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    At last they played some real rugby after Murray came on ... Corbisiero made all the difference in the tight as well as powering over .. 1/2penny man of the moment and of the series.
    Australia need to find some front rowers otherwise they are doomed to becoming second rate which is a pity. Beale, O'Connor and especially Genia deserve better ...
    Congratulations to the Lions, I doubted they had a performance like this in them
  • Options
    Very impressive from the off - dominated in the scrum and so powerful going forward.

Stuck 2 fingers up to the critics!

• Options
    At least BOD stayed in his suit for the after match photos.
  • Options

At least BOD stayed in his suit for the after match photos.

Lol...mentioned that to da in the 2nd half. No way he and the other lads would have pulled that one. Too much class ;-)