Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lions Tour to Australia

Comments

• Options
    We are killing their scrum.
  • Options

We are killing their scrum.

Aren't we just! Brilliant again and an easy one for Leigh.
  • Options
    Killing them in the scrum
  • Options
    What a kick! Shame we didn't get up for the early throw.
  • Options
    Ripping them to shreds with this scrum. Superb!
  • Options
    Hopefully it will see us through for the win, but its all a bit Jack Charlton's Ireland for me. Much prefer watching the Aussie approach to the game.
  • Options
    What a tense 2nd half its going to be now !
  • Options
    Not in it for 34 minutes, but that converted try has got the Aussies right back in it. Great first half...
  • Options
    All three matches have been similar - Lions get the early points, go defensive and try and hold the lead and then Australia come back at them...and we get a nail biting last few minutes.

Hopefully the Lions will be a bit more assertive in the second half.
  • Options
    Time to see if Gatland actually does possess a plan B....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dropping like flies. Not sure why Adam Jones is off. Hope, in the nicest way possible, it's an injury.
  • Options
    What a beautiful try...please not forward!!!!
  • Options
    As the sheilas would say...You Beauty!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Thats that surely now
  • Options
    Brilliant
  • Options
    That has to be it! Don't get Sexton coming off, but Halfpenny and North have just about put the series in the bag.
  • Options
    I think i'm in love with Leigh Halfpenny.
  • Options
    BOD ?
  • Options
    Would love him to have been involved MOG. Had a wonderful grin on his face after the last try. Legend! Players all wanted to win it for him.

Great pass from Murray to Roberts...all over! Excellent 2nd half from the Lions.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Would love him to have been involved MOG. Had a wonderful grin on his face after the last try. Legend! Players all wanted to win it for him.

Great pass from Murray to Roberts...all over! Excellent 2nd half from the Lions.

...other than the first 5 mins of the half !
    ;-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

TelMc32 said:

...other than the first 5 mins of the half !
    ;-)

Indeed mate!! ;-)
  • Options
    Would love to be in Sydney tonight
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Kylie Minogue, Angry Anderson, Ned Kelly, Rolf Harris ....... Rolf Harris, can you hear me? Can you hear me?
  • Options
    Great to hear all the home nation anthems being sung.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Kylie Minogue, Angry Anderson, Ned Kelly, LincsAddick ....... Rolf Harris, can you hear me? Can you hear me?

• Options
    Blimey: Glad I don't listen to you lot when it comes to betting ! ;-)

Well done The lions.
  • Options
    Fred Boycott ‏@FredBoycott
    Lions beat the Aussies by a cricket score. It's like shelling peas. I can still remember the days when the Aussies used to win occasionally.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Guess that's why Warren Gatland is a top international coach whilst the ex players who write opinionated, critical newspaper columns are just journalists......

• Options
    Lucky they weren't playing the whole penny. ;-)
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Would love to be in Sydney tonight

They'll be having a superb time tonight.

Great performance for the Lions. Power in the 1st half and a helluva lot of guile, skill and more power from 55 on. Brilliant performance from all the players throughout the tour and well deserved. Congratulations to Gatland and his team. I might love to have seen BOD involved, but he played his part and the team today did superbly.

:-)