Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Violence at the Weekend

Comments

• Options
    has anyone heard the expression "I can't wait until x has taken some cocaine, he improves so much as a person"?
  • Options
    who the hell is x?
  • Options
    Why would anyone say that expression about anything lol.
  • Options
    JT said:

you often here people say it about alcohol, though not perhaps those exact words! he's a laugh after a drink, that kind of thing. all the people I know who take coke turn into utter mimsys. Maybe I'm just getting old.
  • Options
    Good Lord. I really lead a sheltered life, but it does make me fear for what kind of world I'm bringing my kids up into. I'm off to the Danson Park Bowls thread, where hopefully it will all be a bit less Trainspotting...
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

JT said:

you often here people say it about alcohol, though not perhaps those exact words! he's a laugh after a drink, that kind of thing. all the people I know who take coke turn into utter mimsys. Maybe I'm just getting old.
    I can't wait until xxx takes alcohol? I've never head that.
  • Options

Good Lord. I really lead a sheltered life, but it does make me fear for what kind of world I'm bringing my kids up into. I'm off to the Danson Park Bowls thread, where hopefully it will all be a bit less Trainspotting...

Ha Ha. You will be very welcome my friend; however, it has kicked off over who has the last paste sandwich!

• Options

McBobbin said:

JT said:

I can't wait until xxx takes alcohol? I've never head that.
    It doesnt matter how its worded for lord sake.

I knew what you meant McBobbin, ignore the bullies.

• Options
    Or you get good dealers who charge more for a G but it's good quality and worth It

Put the abuse away I am joking

If people want to do bugle let them do it you get caught your nicked or barred from boozers I wouldn't be surprised if every football ground in the country and 95% or work bogs would show something similar

And 100% or pubs and clubs would even the ones with the aftershave man In as all you need to do is bosh him a score and he is your best mate

It's the biggest non story in the history of the sun
  • Options

It's the biggest non story in the history of the sun

I disagree, if they have been using the toilet seat to spread their line, it just shows the sort of fan Millwall attract.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Er, can we get back to the thuggery please.
  • Options
    If someone snorts gear off of a bog seat they need serious help I thought they were on about the cystern bit
  • Options
    Desperate times call for desperate measures?
  • Options
    Sorry McBobbin, I didn't want to come across as a bully there.
  • Options
    Haha
  • Options
    That is desperate mate like something from a Danny Boyle film
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Carlisle away a few years ago they checked inside my cig pack, presumably for drugs. I was on my own and stone cold sober!
  • Options
    Lol FOD!
  • Options

That is desperate mate like something from a Danny Boyle film

Desperate is a heroin addict who has to inject into his penis cos he's destroyed all his other veins.
  • Options
    Cocaine abuse is not to be sniffed at.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That is desperate I would've used the eye ball first before that vein
  • Options

That is desperate I would've used the eye ball first before that vein

Addiction robs you of your self-respect NLA, sad but true. In my line of work I've heard some horrendous stories.
  • Options
    I don't touch coke...don't like the smell of it!

Morning!!!
  • Options
    Drugs are baaad okay.
  • Options

Drugs are baaad okay.

Except for Grey Goose and Russian Red :0)
  • Options
    Reminds me of the Irish bloke who caught his son doing a line...

"If I catch you doing that again, I'll rub your fucking nose in it."
  • Options
    Aun drugs are bad but so is life and sometimes people like to indulge in illegal substances And suffer the consequences

However they are not as bad as secretly eating road kill cooked on the diesel engine of your motor car as you pretend to be a veggie now them people are real bad. 8)
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Drugs are baaad okay.

Except for Grey Goose and Russian Red :0)
    Quite RC ;o)