Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Charlton kit 2013/14

Comments

• POSLCAFC said:

The new Mansfield Town kit...?

Nice kits, very different.
  • Isn't today the day of all days !?
  • CAFCTrev said:

For those in the "its just a bloody polo shirt!" camp. This is what you get when a kit manufacturer whats to make something a bit more.....dynamic?

Wtf is that?! Don't see many worse than that.
  • CAFCTrev said:

For those in the "its just a bloody polo shirt!" camp. This is what you get when a kit manufacturer whats to make something a bit more.....dynamic?

Badge looks like Bilbao ?
  • se9addick said:

CAFCTrev said:

Badge looks like Bilbao ?
    Bilbao it is! Theyve gone from that...to this:

• 7pm tonight the new kit gets announced!? Bloody hell. I can get back to work now then.
  • @CAFCofficial: For those asking I can confirm you will get your first glimpse of the new Charlton home shirt at around 7pm (JS) #cafc #NotMuchLonger
  • Hi. Thanks to everybody for the comments about the new sponsorship deal - we're really pleased to be involved again, and understand there's a lot of strong feeling about the new kit and our logo being on the front again. We'll enjoy the banter once the lucky 5 and their guests have seen the strip, hopefully most of it positive, like the response to the deal. I won't look like someone has spilt ketchup all over it that's for sure!

• I won't look like someone has spilt ketchup all over it that's for sure!

ha, love that!

• Sponsored links:

• Hi. Thanks to everybody for the comments about the new sponsorship deal - we're really pleased to be involved again, and understand there's a lot of strong feeling about the new kit and our logo being on the front again. We'll enjoy the banter once the lucky 5 and their guests have seen the strip, hopefully most of it positive, like the response to the deal. I won't look like someone has spilt ketchup all over it that's for sure!

Don't take it to heart. People will complain about anything and the Internet has given people a platform like never before. The bigger picture is one of gratitude that we have a local firm willing to support our club in what still continue to be extremely challenging economic circumstances. So thanks!
  • CAFCTrev said:

Looks like a t-shirt you get for Comic Relief.

And the Orient shirt that Kevin Lisbie was modelling looks like one of those Global Hypercolour t-shirts that were around in the early to mid 90s. Take a look at Barcelona's away shirt from the season just finished. That really does look like a Global Hypercolur t-shirt.

Welldone thanks for the support over thr last campaign and this you couldnt put some hot air blowers in the stand roofs and blow some nice warm air on us in the winter and some air con in the jimmy seed on -56 all yr rd on the away fans could you

Don't take it to heart. People will complain about anything and the Internet has given people a platform like never before. The bigger picture is one of gratitude that we have a local firm willing to support our club in what still continue to be extremely challenging economic circumstances. So thanks!
    this.

Thanks for the support, I like the idea of a local business in an ethical industry backing their club because they are supporters on my sons shirt, he cant wait for 7 to see the new one unveiled

• Cool username.
  • Our training wear will be variations of this: http://www.orient-clubshop.co.uk/adult-training
  • One of the justifications for changing the kit after just one season was that the sponsor was changing. Maybe, well unveil the same kit now that it is the same sponsor! :)
  • One of the justifications for changing the kit after just one season was that the sponsor was changing. Maybe, well unveil the same kit now that it is the same sponsor! :)

I think the days of clubs keeping kits on a two year cycle are gone, even when manufacturer and sponsor don't change. It will be interesting to see what the club go for. Last year they said they'd chosen basic designs because the deal with Just Sport was secured late and some options from the catalogue that they'd have preferred had already sold out.

• Sponsored links:

Who,s going to be wearing the new shirt ? Promise I wont tell anyone else.

• They have a site on the interwebs :

justsport-group.com/
  • I liked last seasons shirt - nice and simple - Ok, red was slightly the wrong red- but it always is when my missus washes it a few times anyway! I know - I shouldn't complain - I should wash it myself!!!

Thanks for your continued sponsorship.

You are an appropriate sponsor for Charlton as we tend to blow hot & cold.
  • I'm a bit concerned that twitter says a "glimpse" of the new shirt. is it going to be revealed bit by bit
  • Swisdom said:

I'm a bit concerned that twitter says a "glimpse" of the new shirt. is it going to be revealed bit by bit

Hmmm true !
  • We might be able to see the label ;)
  • Load of **** really, just show the damn thing and get selling it!
  • You will be able to see the shirt cuffs at 7pm & the kit will be available to purchase in December, assuming the club remember to put in an order by September :-)
  • JT said:

Cool username.

They're decent fans.