Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall attendance last night

Only 8,769 for their game against Peterborough!!!!!!!

Comments

• We're a small club, why are you constantly astounded by our low attendances?
  • You worried about relegation SLL?
  • They're saving up for the next round of the FA cup......something we never have to do!
  • Went past the ground on the train, the nets are still shaking.

You'll probably get about 12k for a weekend game and only 8k for a midweek game.

• Not all Millwall fans are nutters it seems, a lot of them have the sense not to go and watch
  • No one on here is astounded, just amused. And to think they sold out against the team they don't care about : - )

What is more serious is the millwall funder/owner saying that they would fail the financial fair play rules as it stands while fallling league gates mean the cup run has had little impact money wise.

No that Charlton's finances are all that healthy either.

It does make you think, or at least it should make you think, about the wisdom of modeling our ST prices on those at the Den

Because when you beat Blackburn next month you'll muster up 45,000 to take to Wembley.
  • glory hunters ;-)
  • Between 16/1 and 20/1 to get relegated with most bookies, but Paddy Power still offering 40/1 this morning, got to be worth a fiver.
  • Sponsored links:

• The plasterers will be busy in the next couple of weeks if the spanners get to Wembley, covering up all the cracks, where the 45,000 spanners have crawled out of.
  • TBH if they get to Wembley I'll try to go. My dad's Millwall and its a good day out.
  • MrLargo said:

Between 16/1 and 20/1 to get relegated with most bookies, but Paddy Power still offering 40/1 this morning, got to be worth a fiver.

just took that ... got to be worth a go
  • stonemuse said:

MrLargo said:

Between 16/1 and 20/1 to get relegated with most bookies, but Paddy Power still offering 40/1 this morning, got to be worth a fiver.

40/1 too good to miss. Watch the price drop today as everyone piles on to it.
  • Was dreading the game at the Valley,, now looking forward to it. Maybe a new song for next season " We put the Millwall down".....mind you, they will have easier games than last night. Oops, no they won't...
  • masicat said:

Was dreading the game at the Valley,, now looking forward to it. Maybe a new song for next season " We put the Millwall down".....mind you, they will have easier games than last night. Oops, no they won't...

They'll probably still beat us!
  • March 16th will be the end of their dodgey run. Charlton have a habit of ending a teams poor form.
  • 8.7k wow that's bad even for them!
    Millwall, so passionate their fans don't turn up...
  • Well at least when they come to us, over a third of their home crowd will have gone to an away game.
  • edited February 2013
    If we manage not to beat them that will say you all you need to no about us . Don't be losing valiantly or mustering a draw be normal and beat the scum
  • Sponsored links:

• cfgs said:

Well at least when they come to us, over a third of their home crowd will have gone to an away game.

lol, very true ...but they don't care about us
  • They worry about Dagenham and Redbridge though!
  • edited February 2013
    Am I right in thinking that, that's the second time this season they have let five in at home?
  • I think "pound for pound" they have more armchair supporters than Liverpool... ;-)
  • I think you may be right Algarve ;-)

Exactly. Plus I think you'll find that February is the longest month too so everyone's skint aren't they.

Oh...
  • Bragging rights talking about attendances ..
  • stonemuse said:

MrLargo said:

40/1 too good to miss. Watch the price drop today as everyone piles on to it.
    How are they 40-1 to go down and we are 13-1 when we are above them in the table?! That is crazy.
  • edited February 2013
    They could have home average of 3,000 and 90,000 turn up to Wembley, but if they come to The Valley and get 3 points then we have nothing.

All about March 16th
  • Gary gets it .