Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who else currently has no relegation worries ?

Comments

• Options
    MattD said:

Boring season to be honest, rather be in league 1

This isn't a stupid comment. Technically we are having a better season than last season because its a higher league but I know I enjoyed last season more.

I'd rather be mid table in the championship than top of league one but there's plenty of people on here slating the team because we are not top of the league.

And I have no relegation fears at the moment.
  • Options
    I've always said we'll be ok and see no reason to change. There are quite a few teams below us who will be more worried than us. We've been performing quite well but not getting the results in the last few games. We haven't had a trouncing yet have we. Haven't all our defeats been by the odd goal? I can't remember. Also, our GD is good compared to others and that's worth an extra point.
  • Options
    edited February 2013

Bristol are going to be below us, peterborough will be below us, Wednesday will be below us and wolves, Birmingham and Barnsley don't look to great at the moment. I don't have a doubt that we are staying up

Just need to finish the chances better in front of goal and its a comfortable mid table place in may

Wouldn't include Barnsley there...unbeaten in 8....(including 2 in the cup).
  • Options

we are on the march with powelly army
    we are not going to wembly
    but we dont give a fuck the reds are staying up
    charlton fc are the greatest football team
  • Options
    Someone mentioned this team has too much fight to go down.... Well fight can only get you so far, we have way too many hard workers in this team and less quality, this has been shown pretty much all season.

Fight in the championship doesn't win you games like it did in league 1 were you would face tough teams, (yes it may win you the odd one here and there) but its skill and technical ability that wins you them in this league and I'm afraid to say but we haven't stepped up to this league in terms of footballing ability.

There are so many players in our team who work hard but have no vision or flair about them, this is why we are the team we are, always struggling and never winning games comfortably until we change that and actually getting players in the mould of andy reid players and a real goal scorer then we will always struggle as at the end of the day we are only a team of honest pros who know their limits which at the moment isn't good enough for this league.
  • Options
    Crystal fucking palace haven't
  • Options
    Too much fight and spirit in the camp, and we are more than capable of getting the results we need, we will be ok.
  • Options

We need ten points to be safe as 50 seems to be the usual total to survive. So ten from fourteen games. We'd have to nosedive spectacularly to not manage that.

I think we will be ok but using these stats isn't encouraging me seeing as we currently have 13 from the last 13.

• Options
    We're still fifth! Lol

No, no relegation fears. We'll go on a run again and get the rub of the green before the season's out.
  • Options
    you need money to buy decent players which we havent got. we all new it was gona be a big step up.I think the players and chris powell have done well.Why dont everyone just get behind the team and stop moaning
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We need ten points to be safe as 50 seems to be the usual total to survive. So ten from fourteen games. We'd have to nosedive spectacularly to not manage that.

I think we will be ok but using these stats isn't encouraging me seeing as we currently have 13 from the last 13.

Ha ha Large you've got it worse than me. Those ten points can be win 2, draw 4 and lose 8. Tell me how we can stuff that up when we still have plenty of games with the dross below us to come?
  • Options
    Haven't seen anything so far this season to say we are going to tank. Not worried at all.
  • Options
    Not worried only 2 wins or 6 points from a playoff spot believe it or not think maybe next season we go for it.Does anyone who went up to the game think hull is premier league material Ian Darken and Steve McManiman seem to think so.
  • Options
    We have had Barnsley fans on the local radio up here 100% confident that they will finish mid table because of their recent form.

I am confident Peterborough and Bristol City will finish below us. I expect Huddersfield and Wolves and at least one other will also, so we will be safe. But I wouldn't fancy the home game against Wolves if we haven't got past 50 points by then. And I definitely wouldn't fancy the last game vs Bristol City if we weren't safe by then.
  • Options
    Worried, but as long as we stay up and build for next season it will be job done.
  • Options

Someone mentioned this team has too much fight to go down.... Well fight can only get you so far, we have way too many hard workers in this team and less quality, this has been shown pretty much all season.

Fight in the championship doesn't win you games like it did in league 1 were you would face tough teams, (yes it may win you the odd one here and there) but its skill and technical ability that wins you them in this league and I'm afraid to say but we haven't stepped up to this league in terms of footballing ability.

There are so many players in our team who work hard but have no vision or flair about them, this is why we are the team we are, always struggling and never winning games comfortably until we change that and actually getting players in the mould of andy reid players and a real goal scorer then we will always struggle as at the end of the day we are only a team of honest pros who know their limits which at the moment isn't good enough for this league.

That would be one fat bloody team
  • Options
    Relegation.In fact Charlton are the very least of my worries these days.
    But I think we've got more than enough about us to show, at the very least, that there are three worse teams than us in this league
  • Options

Bristol are going to be below us, peterborough will be below us, Wednesday will be below us and wolves, Birmingham and Barnsley don't look to great at the moment. I don't have a doubt that we are staying up

Just need to finish the chances better in front of goal and its a comfortable mid table place in may

Wouldn't include Barnsley there...unbeaten in 8....(including 2 in the cup).
    We went on a run of games without a loss and it ended, i still reckon they will be below us in May
  • Options

13 from 13 = 1 point per game.

1 point per game will be enough for safety so don't quite understand your logic.

And it wouldn't surprise me if about 54 points are needed to stay up this year.
  • Options
    NLA will be here soon with his big balls to allay any fears.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Staying up. The lower we finish might help us next year as the board will realize more investment in players is needed.
  • Options
    Right you bunch of lilly livered pansies

My balls say we will be ok but its going to be tight and close

So get them out feel ya balls are you man enough to get through it

If you are put ya balls in a shopping trolley and walk like a man

If you are scared then shove them and ya hampton between your legs and walk like you have a fanny
  • Options
    Right on cue! Listen to the general -
    NLA I'm with you brother!

*raises fist, Wolfie Smith style*
  • Options
    Been saying it for months in other threads ...we will not go down
  • Options
    I am worried but think we will be ok.
  • Options
    Staying up no problem....providing the board have got a NLA sized set of cajones too and don't pull the trigger on Chrissy.
  • Options
    I think we will stay up, just. However in scps own words he thought we had underachieved? I have to agree. It is his job to improve the players he has,pick the formation,change tactics mid match and have a influence on the final outcome. It is in these areas will appear to full short more often than we should?
  • Options
    I am comfortable we will stay up.

I love the number of people saying 'ask me in a month or six games' time'. You might as well say ask me when the season's over and I will be able to give you a definite answer!
  • Options
    no way will we go down,we might only just stay up,but i think we will get enough points
  • Options
    I'm pretty worried if I'm honest