Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who else currently has no relegation worries ?

After a few defeats and only 6 points off relegation, its natural people are more inclined to post fears.

So who else currently has no fears whatsoever ?

I don't.

Obviously that will change if we lose the next three, but at this point in time I see absolutely nothing to suggest we are in a relegation battle. We've had a few games where we haven't had much luck or an individual error has punished us, but we've been playing decent, the squad seems tight and together, and I've seen worse teams.

Don't expect everyone to agree, but if you do then this is the thread to pipe up in.

Comments

• Options
    We're stay up but can't wait for this season to end . Dire
  • Options
    I'm in this camp. This team has too much fight to go down.
  • Options
    I will be very suprised if we get anything from Leicester so after that we have Forest, Burnley, Peterboro and Huddersfield. These will be crucial for us so ask me again in a months time then I will give you a definate answer.
  • Options
    I reckon we'll be fine. We had plenty of excitement last year anyway....!
    hopefully 2013/14 will be better.
  • Options
    just posted on the Hull thread that March is the critical month - 5 games agaisnt teams not in the top 6 nd if we can't pick up 10-12 points needed for safety by April fools day then we will be in the brown stuff !!
  • Options
    I thought this was a thread for those with no relegation worries? :)
  • Options
    We need ten points to be safe as 50 seems to be the usual total to survive. So ten from fourteen games. We'd have to nosedive spectacularly to not manage that.

That's the rational way of looking at it I use to comfort myself as the truth is I spend far more time scanning the remaining fixtures and making a case for losing them all. There are still a good few teams below us too who all need to pick up points.

I also think Millwall could perform a repeat of '95/96 and make a late entry into the drop zone. Here's hoping anyway.
  • Options
    Feeling edgy not totally scared yet.
  • Options
    I'm so chilled , i'm not even going to post on this thread, oh wait.....
  • Options
    I'm with you AFKA,we're not going down.First person to post here who disagrees and wants to put his money where his mouth is - £50.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im still not worried as it was not long ago we had got 9 points from 9, we could do with a couple of home wins though, as im more worried about the home fanbase becoming to moany & creating that negative to the home team atmosphere at the Valley that only sends team one place, relegation zone.

• Options
    Not worried, but we should not get complacent, hence my other post.
  • Options
    I think it's a thirty percent worry.
  • Options
    Although I can't see where the goals will come from , I too am in this camp
    Just can't see us going down as the team is strong and playing decent/well - only thing missing is goals
  • Options
    Not worried one bit. We will be fine.
  • Options
    I'm in the Bobby McFerrin camp :-)
  • Options
    Boring season to be honest, rather be in league 1
  • Options
    Lol.
  • Options
    MattD said:

Another contender for most stupid post of the year methinks.

• Options
    We'll be fine. I'm more worried that palace go up and the spanners get to wembley !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Massively worried myself but this is a positive thread so I'll keep quiet now :-)
  • Options
    Bristol are going to be below us, peterborough will be below us, Wednesday will be below us and wolves, Birmingham and Barnsley don't look to great at the moment. I don't have a doubt that we are staying up

Just need to finish the chances better in front of goal and its a comfortable mid table place in may
  • Options
    Redskin said:

I'm with you AFKA,we're not going down.First person to post here who disagrees and wants to put his money where his mouth is - £50.

I will have some of that action... i will raise it to £100 if someone disagrees that we are staying up
  • Options
    It's a very tight league this year with no one really cast adrift, the last time the bottom looked like this was our first season down from the Premier with Pardew in charge.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-championship/2007-2008/table/2008-02-18

• Options

MattD said:

Another contender for most stupid post of the year methinks.

Think MattD was having a little joke Shooters. If not, you be right ;o)
  • Options

After a few defeats and only 6 points off relegation, its natural people are more inclined to post fears.

i don't.

You don't have no fears? So does that means you do have fears?
  • Options
    I can categorically say I have no worries about getting relegated . There I said it.
  • Options
    MattD said:

Go and support orient then.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

i don't.

You don't have no fears? So does that means you do have fears?
    Gotta cover your tracks Offy :-)

• Options
    Smoke, mirrors and bullshit - never done me any harm!