Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who was Jack The Ripper?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Those photos remind me that when I was young my neighbours disappeared 
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    That middle article rambles on wondering why Charles Cross isn’t in the 1891 census, but if the author just read the first article and realised he was actually called Lechmere, they’d get a fairly swift explanation.
  • Options
    It isn't the DNA evidence that makes Kominski a good suspect in itself. It can be ignored. The Ripper had to be mad and this man was committed to a secure asylum where he died reasonably quickly and the murders stopped. 

We know he was a police suspect from the memoirs of a Police Chief at the time and that he lived close to the murders. There are records of his mental health symptoms and they seem to point to paranoid schizophrenia.

But nobody will ever know and the amount of time that has passed means nobody can be questioned and potential facts can't be checked and verified so we will never know.
  • Options
    It isn't the DNA evidence that makes Kominski a good suspect in itself. It can be ignored. The Ripper had to be mad and this man was committed to a secure asylum where he died reasonably quickly and the murders stopped. 

We know he was a police suspect from the memoirs of a Police Chief at the time and that he lived close to the murders. There are records of his mental health symptoms and they seem to point to paranoid schizophrenia.

But nobody will ever know and the amount of time that has passed means nobody can be questioned and potential facts can't be checked and verified so we will never know.
    Bring in the psychic detectives  :)