Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Super Kerm Requires Ankle Surgery

Comments

• Options
    bugger.....we're going to have to get a loan in really

That or play 433 (451) and commit to green and kerker out wide with BWP or Fuller up top on their own
  • Options

Ricardo 6ft3 maybe he might have to be the target man, must have played that roll under Tony Pulis at Stoke.

no no no no. the one thing that this injury will do is force our players to play on the deck.

• Options

Seriously bad news .. :Let's hope that Smith, if he gets the chance, can fill the gap .. on the cup 1/2 full side .. it'll give Wright-Phillips & Fuller the chence to forge a partnership

Ok if we're playing a passing side but we'll need that extra height for a physical game...
    True, don't be deceived by Fuller's size into thinking he is 'just' a target man, he is a much better all round striker than that .. Smith will get a chance at some stage.
  • Options
    Not sure where the goals are going to come from, apart from Fuller. Wright-Phillips has shown me nothing so far to suggest he'll get more than 7 this season.
  • Options
    How is this possible? I'll miss you Yann.
  • Options
    We might start playing more football whilst he's recovering...
  • Options

Not sure where the goals are going to come from, apart from Fuller. Wright-Phillips has shown me nothing so far to suggest he'll get more than 7 this season.

Bit harsh. If he plays in most games this season (which he will, barring injuries), I will be very surprised if he only has 7.
  • Options

with fuller up front with him and the potential for us to now start playing a bit of football, we might find him scoring a few.
  • Options
    Where is Paul Hayes?
  • Options
    I thought Yann had a metal skeleton like Terminator? Can't he just screw on one of his spare ankles?

Crap, I can see Clarke coming back now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i bet scunthorpe fans are bricking it
  • Options
    no need to panic, we still have 4 fit strikers
  • Options
    Not having the best of luck with injuries are we? Having Fuller and Haynes softens the blow though. Hoepfully Yann will be back for the Xmas schedule. Top player and an absolute beast.
  • Options

i bet scunthorpe fans are bricking it

Do we have a call back option in the clause though?
  • Options
    Addicted said:

I thought Yann had a metal skeleton like Terminator? Can't he just screw on one of his spare ankles?

Crap, I can see Clarke coming back now

I suspect he's burned his bridges with Mr Powell .. I hope not, he's become a bit of a folk hero @ Sunny Scunny and has gained .. so I'm told .. a lot of confidence
  • Options
    Bad news hopefully he'll be back sooner than later. Just hope Fuller BWP and Haynes can stay fit
  • Options
    not sure Smith really ready just yet. Best to get a loan in.
  • Options
    just a mare just a mare
  • Options
    JT said:

Leon Clarke

Would rather try Smith than Clarke.
  • Options
    Is Smith up to Championship football ? He has looked a little lost in the game,s I have seen him play. Fuller will obversely play,and perhaps they will call Clarke back,but we don't the terms of the loan to Scunthorpe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutting news.
  • Options
    I just checked the date - it's not April Fools day - bloody hell!
  • Options
    Adebayo azeez
  • Options

Where is Paul Hayes?

Signed for Brentford on a free a couple of months ago.
  • Options
    pissed off that Yann won't be available for Spanners away ... he would have relished it
  • Options
    kodfish said:

Adebayo azeez

Is he not just a younger Bwp type player
  • Options

Where is Paul Hayes?

Signed for Brentford on a free a couple of months ago.

correct !
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Wagstaff can always play off a front man.
  • Options
    Cook and Waggy can both play up top if needed too
  • Options
    Is Waggy injured? Haven't seen him since the cup game