Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich Town vs. Charlton Athletic | 22nd September 2012 | Match Preview, Predictions, Teams & News

Comments

• Options
    Ipswich are much better than their league position suggests.

Personally, I think we aren't good enough and will get battered. Bottom three all season now. 4-0 Ipswich.
  • Options
    feel obscenely positive about this game. No idea why. But a 2-1 victory is on the cards for us. Two early goals for us and we hang on in the face of an ipswich onslaught in the second half.
  • Options
    Screamer said:

Ipswich are much better than their league position suggests.

Personally, I think we aren't good enough and will get battered. Bottom three all season now. 4-0 Ipswich.

I know everyones entitled to their opinion........

but it must be your optimism that keeps you going.
  • Options
    Lincsaddick said:
    » show previous quotes
    hear hear .. Parkinson had NO idea how to get the best from a very good player

Spot on (some of Parkinson's loan signings were total crap!)
  • Options
    3-0 tractor boys
  • Options
    Charlton scrape their first away win of the season 3-2. COME ON YOU REDS!!!!
  • Options
    After 3 successive defeats we need to stop the rot.

Give me a draw now my heart says. My head says 4 successive defeats with at least one goal from Lee Martin!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    2-0 to the Reds, according to the BBC " no Ipswich player has managed to score a league goal in the first hour of a match". We don't get started until the final 30 minutes, so expect a frantic ending to the game.
  • Options
    My pal's is on a tour of the training ground this morning said he saw Kermo on crutches doesn't sound great
  • Options
    Really? O bollocks. Fuller and BWP up front if this is true then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anybody have any links for a live stream of the game today??
  • Options
    Or is this game going to be on any online radio station or will i have to pay for the joke that is cafc player.
  • Options

no stream of us today,its wendies vs bolton that will be shown today.

• Options
    cambi22 said:

no stream of us today,its wendies vs bolton that will be shown today.

Okay thankyou for help, any radio then?
  • Options
    Met up with a few mates in Ipswich before heading over to away pub.....Jesus, I thought some of our lot were pessimistic, these boys hate the manager, most of the players, and give themselves no chance of winning!!! Hope they're right.
  • Options
    I know kerms and wiggo are very different but is your mate sure?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I know kerms and wiggo are very different but is your mate sure?

He seemed pretty certain ... I know he wouldn't make it up, we'll see come 2:30 I would suggest - just hope it's a minor injury
  • Options
    I am confident today,Ive going to wear my lucky top,last three games I have worn older ones because last seasons top the sponsors lettering is coming off. COYRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I reckon Powell may have to surprise us with his team selection today!!!!!!
  • Options
    I think the game is being covered by BBC radio Suffolk, you can get this on the web by using this link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radiosuffolk

Programme with Charlton starts at 2.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think the game is being covered by BBC radio Suffolk, you can get this on the web by using this link:

Legend cheers mate.

• Options
    edited September 2012

Are you sure ? .. most BBC online broadcasts don't include football commentaries due to 'copyright' .. usually only available on FM
  • Options
    Yep Im listening now.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Yep Im listening now.

you might get the preamble but not, I fear, the commentary .. I could be rrong !!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    cheers, hopefully it'll work.
  • Options
    Fuller and Kerkar in, Hollands on the bench. Kermo injured (as forecast).
  • Options
    an improved starting 11 .... Jackson might be the answer in central midfield, let's hope so .. Fuller and Wright-Phillips sounds a good combination .. come on you addicks !!!!
  • Options
    looks like the same defence set up as derby though, gulp
  • Options
    Balls Linc was right
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Balls Linc was right

FFS!