Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v Glaziers/14 September 2012/Preview, views and line ups

Comments

• Options
    Great finish. Time to steady the ship and go again
  • Options
    We've looked like the away team all night
  • Options
    Jimmy Seed Stand is filled to the rafters...but Palace don't care about this match. Right.
  • Options
    Charlton do not look interested
  • Options
    Palace winning every 2nd ball
  • Options
    Men against boys out there! Palace better in every department. Zags is murdering us! Get Fuller on now before it's too late!
  • Options
    I meant Zaha!
  • Options
    Feel a bit sick tbh.
  • Options
    Fuller on
  • Options

Men against boys out there! Palace better in every department. Zags is murdering us! Get Fuller on now before it's too late!

Bit of an exaggeration. We started the half better but they got a goal as a result of their first attack of the half and now they're in the ascendancy. Far from over
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    palace dominating midfield
  • Options
    Whoever said we have no width, is correct
  • Options
    We're lacking a bit of quality
  • Options
    Win something midfield!!!!
  • Options

Bit of an exaggeration. We started the half better but they got a goal as a result of their first attack of the half and now they're in the ascendancy. Far from over
    Cant agree with that either - its been all palace 2nd half, we've hardly got out of our half, and when we do we give the ball away.
  • Options
    This is embarrassing, men against boys and their 2 wingers are absolutely running riot!
  • Options
    Our problem is we do not have a championship midfield, it was our weakest component last year but it needs at least two better players in there in this league.

• Options
    I'd stick kerkar on for pritchard
  • Options

Our problem is we do not have a championship midfield, it was our weakest component last year but it needs at least two better players in there in this league.

Got away with it last season...not to sure about this season though, still early days.
  • Options

Agree, we cant keep the ball in midfield.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hit and hope
  • Options
    Its all route 1.
  • Options
    We look fukin awful !
  • Options

Jimmy Seed Stand is filled to the rafters...but Palace don't care about this match. Right.

Might be the worst stand at the Valley but it has very good acoustics...all I can hear on the link that Stu sent are palace.
  • Options

Agree with this. Utter stupidity that we did nothing to strengthen it.

• Options
    I don't think we look awful
  • Options
    Maybe the fans who persist in thinking we're good enough for playoffs or even top half of the table this year will realise the reality, But I doubt it.
    The squad is tight and inexperienced at this level, including the manager. Palace are showing us that and they will finish bottom half with us. Not getting relegated will be a good achievement and I believe we have just enough to achieve it. Mainly 'cause we work hard and appear to be able to nick a goal (hopefully).
  • Options
    Try to keep your heads lads. It's hardly over. This ref is making some bizarre decisions
  • Options

Agree with this. Utter stupidity that we did nothing to strengthen it.

Give them time......but I tend to agree.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

I don't think we look awful

Can't really remember any positives though?