Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• one month loan and I'd guess that we are still paying his wages?
  • Hopefully he'll grab a bucket load of goals to draw attention to himself and someone will want him permenantly...........................
  • we can only hope :-)
  • He really is awful.
  • One month loan which means he'll be back. :(
  • I'm backing him to put the c**t into Scunthorpe.
  • He has got strange eyes. Looks deranged.
  • Hopefully he'll grab a bucket load of goals to draw attention to himself and someone will want him permenantly...........................

^this
  • Sponsored links:

• Just confirmed on club twitter.
  • I don't understand the hatred towards him...he was brought here as part of the deal that took Benson to Swindon, CP didn't seem to want him and he didn't seem to want to be here either. He was loaned out last season and judging by the rumours his agent has being trying to set up deals for him which the club didn't accept for whatever reason.

So now he's off, good luck to him.
  • three month loan deal according to cafc twitter
  • Good luck to him. Not a Charlton player but hope it works out at the iron.
  • He was obviously a means of shifting Benson and it was unfortunate that he looked so painfully slow and disinterested when he came on as a sub at The Valley. It was always going to be an uphill struggle for him from that moment.

It will suit both parties if he can do well at Scunthorpe and move on.
  • I remember when he came on for that first sub appearance (I think it was against Brentford in January), and it was astonishing. At one point he had the ball on the half way line and loads of space to drive into, yet it looked as he was really struggling to keep the ball at his feet without falling over it.
  • please do well so scunny want to keep you.
  • Good luck to him there, hope he does well and gets a move that benefits everyone, not sure why people have so much hatred for a guy for not being good enough for us and that was clearly a punt to get Benson a move away.
  • Sponsored links:

• dont let the door hit your fat arse on the way out
  • dont let the door hit your fat arse on the way out

this
  • I'm backing him to put the c**t into Scunthorpe.

Any need?
    As far as I know he hasn't done anything wrong apart from being a bit rubbish.
  • I fear he will under perform there and be back by January and on the transfer list again.
  • Anyone know how long his contract is with us?
  • LenGlover said:

Anyone know how long his contract is with us?

End of the season.

Hope he does well and gets himself a permanent move. Don't hate him, but always thought he a strange signing.

Pretty much a lower league Marcus Bent who had done nothing to suggest he was going to step up to the Champ this season.
  • I'm glad he's going because of what he represents. As BFR says, Chris Powell didn't seem to want him - so what the hell was he doing there then? Championship Manager stuff...
  • edited September 2012
    Not into this slagging him off. None of us have any clue to why we signed him. It was certainly part of the Benson deal and maybe the only way Swindon could take Benson was to get Clarke of the wage bill. Maybe we were trying to do the right thing by Benno and it was worth a look at a striker who had just scored nine goals for the bottom club. In any case he's an Addick who's is still our player and although not good enough I won't slag him off. Rant over.
  • Well said, SHG.

Wish him well at Scunny.
  • Not going to slag him off, the guy barely played for us at all. That said I will shed no tears at seeing the back of him. There were good reasons he never got much playing time.