Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holidays

124»

Comments

• Options

Love Dymchurch, usually get down to that neck of the woods at least once a year.

yep, great place for a day out, thinking of going this sunday if the weather keeps, nice and easy to park and the kids love the beach and the fun fair which is perfect for their age.

• Options

Love Dymchurch, usually get down to that neck of the woods at least once a year.

yep, great place for a day out, thinking of going this sunday if the weather keeps, nice and easy to park and the kids love the beach and the fun fair which is perfect for their age.

We're thinking of going down there Sunday as well. As you say, perfect for kids.
  • Options
    off to Cuba tomorrow for a couple of weeks
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Oakster said:

shine166 said:

Off to America for 10 days. Start in Oregon for my exhibition, then drive to San Francisco.. few days there then head home

Im working in Portland in a few weeks time, love Oregon!!

@Oakster

Thats exactly where ill be. If you like art the preview is on 5th september..

http://breezeblockgallery.com/2012/03/06/sept-space-form-curated-by-sven-davis/
    I'm gonna be there for 5 days in mid-August Shine, but more & more working down the West Coast these days I may be back!

Was hoping to see the Portland Timbers again but they are away to Toronto FC the weekend i am there. Portland is an amazing place though.....
  • Options
    wickford said:

just had two gorgeous days in Cornwall.

Me too! Shame about the rest of the week though :-(
    Shame about the rest of the year mate, I live in the rain-sodden hole!
  • Options
    At this moment I'm sitting on the beach at littlehampton with my wife and two sons , it's 88f and everywhere I look it's young women in bikinis - life doesn't get any better than this.
  • Options

everywhere I look it's young women in bikinis.

Including your wife? ;0)
  • Options
    Wheres Florida Addick when you need him
  • Options
    None this year, saving for new arrival, but booking for next year soon, Rhodes in September, Kalithea area.
  • Options

everywhere I look it's young women in bikinis.

Including your wife? ;0)
    Sadly no so young anymore :)