Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holidays

Comments

• Options
    turkey for 2 weeks in 2 weeks
    me boy 16 cant get head round all inclusive
  • Options
    Going to sainte maxime in south of France for 10 days in august
  • Options
    Corfu in a little over 2 weeks for a week :-)
  • Options
    Done new York a few months ago, just got back from Mexico. Brilliant place
  • Options
    Ibiza next Friday although would not call it a holiday with what we have lined up.
  • Options
    West Wales where I spent my childhood.
  • Options
    Costa Rica at the beginning of August.
  • Options

I'm not exactly sure but I think it's near carvoeiro

Not too far from us. Pop over and say hello if you get a chance.

• Options
    London/Kent for 2 weeks end of August - see the family, 3 CAFC games, cricket, racing, proper pubs, decent curries, the seaside, warm weather - cant wait
  • Options
    Just back from 10 days in Dubrovnik. Lovely city but beaches are shite. What they call sand is gravel !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Day trip to southend today. All we have planned at moment. Weather has been good though.
  • Options

sunny ( fingers crossed) Dorset

Well this part of Dorset was under water last weekend

• Options
    Already had a week in Tenareef in April and a soggy week in Cornwall at beginning of June....

Opening Ceremony next Friday followed by a couple of weeks' wall to wall sport ( via TV)

Then 2nd week in tenareef in october ( missing Blackpool away)
  • Options
    Inspired by another thread on here, I'm off to Amsterdam last week in August for four nights.
  • Options
    September, weeks walking, Malhamdale, Yorkshire.
  • Options
    Cyprus for a couple of weeks...coming up very soon :)
  • Options
    Egypt in may so nothing now until next may when it's Egypt time again.
  • Options
    Ibiza on Saturday! Don't think I know you Ketman but if you're going to either Space on Sunday or DC10 on Monday, let me know what you look like and we can have a conversation at 5am about how great Charlton, life and Charlton Life are!

Those four nights have been three years in the planning and involved lots of bartering with my lovely wife and one of the terms of the deal was the guarantee of a family holiday so off to Turkey on August 10th which I'm also very excited about and will be much more relaxing.
  • Options
    Already had Isle of Wight in April, Dubrovnik in June. Have Butlins Bognor at the end of August and possibly Lapland in December.

Gotta save the pennies as daughter is off to South Africa with nanny and grandad next year and we want to do New York, Vegas and La whilst she's away.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Already been Camber in June, going again 8th-14th Sept (coming back early for Palarse) and might go Dawlish later in the year if I have enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got back from Ibiza yesterday

Didnt manage to do Space, had it paid for last sunday but went to Avicii's first residency at Ushuaia instead, it was insane, well worth it.
    DC10 was poor, probably didnt give it long enough but hey.
    Amnesia was insane, Armin was good at Privilege apparently but i dont remember that night..
  • Options
    Just back from 14 days in St Vincent and The Grenadines and 4 days on Barbados. Not too shabby I should say.
  • Options
    Going to Majorca,Alcudia for 10 days then the main holiday with the boys in september for 6 nights Albufeira golf holiday 30 of us
  • Options

Oh well a week in the pub it is then :)
  • Options
    I'm on holiday this week. Mrs McMoist has gone away with her grandchildren...Yipee. I've got the house and TV to myself.
  • Options
    staying in UK this summer.....watching Olympics on TV.......then hoping to organise a trip back to the Philippines in January - which is their summer - stay a few days in Manila then take a short flight to Boracay for the white sandy beeches which Mrs RM really enjoyed a few years ago......well thats the plan....but then nothing ever goes to plan!!!
  • Options

Oh well a week in the pub it is then :)
    Just looked at the weather forcast for next week...Sun,Sun Sun here it comes :)

• Options
    3 weeks in Melbourne in Feb, a wet week in Cornwall in June and four days in Kilronan Castle in Ireland for a family wedding in Sept. Missing the palarse game. :-(
  • Options
    Thinking of going somewhere in Cornwall, for a change.