Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most overrated albums in music.

12346»

Comments

• Music is totally down to opinions, personally I cant stand The Smiths, Stone Roses etc, so they will always be utter pelt. Same goes for DJ's (Fat-Slim-Bloke etc) who are feted as modern rock stars (the old, 'they take me on an uplifting journey') which of course is ridiculous, they just play artists records.
    Regarding Sgt Pepper, Dark Side of the Moon etc, technically they may be excellent or groundbreaking albums, but because I dont like PF, again it will insult my ears.
    You sound like a right barrel of laughs....

....are you Roy Cropper by any chance?

I assume you disagree young lady!
    Disagree with what Grandma?

• Music is totally down to opinions, personally I cant stand The Smiths, Stone Roses etc, so they will always be utter pelt. Same goes for DJ's (Fat-Slim-Bloke etc) who are feted as modern rock stars (the old, 'they take me on an uplifting journey') which of course is ridiculous, they just play artists records.
    Regarding Sgt Pepper, Dark Side of the Moon etc, technically they may be excellent or groundbreaking albums, but because I dont like PF, again it will insult my ears.

Now, I've met Greenie - if he's a grandma I need my eyes tested!

Now, I've met Greenie - if he's a grandma I need my eyes tested!
    Saga, I never heard you say 'Grandma, what big eyes you've got'..... so I guess I cant be.
    BTW the singles played great after a clean up, thanks again!