Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Takeover

Comments

• Options
    I have 2 cousins living in Dubai and both are doing very well at the moment.
  • Options
    I have 2 cousins living in Dubai and both are doing very well at the moment.

Do they want to invest in a football club?
  • Options
    lol, not that well ;) they're both in their early 20s, so you never know in 10+ years time, but their old man is millwall
  • Options
    Where's RedPete with the real gossip, then?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    When did we last here from our chairman?.
    I know we give in a 24/7 society, but he is allowed a bit of time off!
  • Options
    When did we last here from our chairman?.
    I know we give in a 24/7 society, but he is allowed a bit of time off!
    Yes.
  • Options
    heard last year that the Saudi royal family was behind the take over hence all smoke and mirrors.
  • Options
    heard last year that the Saudi royal family was behind the take over hence all smoke and mirrors.
    Tight bastards. We can't even afford Dany N'Guesson ;0)

• Options

haha
  • Options
    Someone else posted this on CL recently re Zabeel (can't remember who, sorry).

Back in Jan they were $1.6billion in the red. No thanks...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/23/us-zabeel-restructuring-idUSTRE80M11W20120123
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Maybe they have seen him play :-)
  • Options
    We've not had a good takeover rumour with a name for a while now so thought I would resurrect this thread and post what's been said on another Charlton forum. The name in question is Stefan Persson again. Probably cobblers but thought I would post anyhow.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    In case you were wondering.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Persson_(magnate)

...And, He was born in 1947 !
  • Options
    17th richest person in the world? I'll have some of that.
  • Options

We've not had a good takeover rumour with a name for a while now so thought I would resurrect this thread and post what's been said on another Charlton forum. The name in question is Stefan Persson again. Probably cobblers but thought I would post anyhow.

The money is in the bank.
  • Options
    Nice. I'll have a curly wurly and an iced finger from Greggs. Anyone else?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Are you Nigerian Offy ?

• Options
    Off_it said:

It could be an Italian Arab with Russian connections.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Are you sure it's not Stefan Persson the Swedish "Bandy" player? Might be a mate of Bjorn Borg.
  • Options
    Or more likely,is it Personne? Which is French for Nobody.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least we'd be OK for shirts and kit for a few seasons .. and I'd rather have a Persson than a non-Persson
  • Options
    Would all h&m stores stock Charlton gear?

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Some person , called Persson who wants to take us over?
    Sounds like another wind up to me.
  • Options
    Martin Pringles the front man of the bid
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Yes please. Stefan Persson would do nicely :-)

However, as it's Bexley Boy starting it up again :-(
  • Options

17th richest person in the world?

He won't be for long if he starts investing in football clubs. Apart from us of course:-)

• Options

Like a bit of H & M .

Or do I mean S & M ?

Always get those 2 confused...

• Options

Like a bit of H & M .

Or do I mean S & M ?

Always get those 2 confused...

Which is why you're banned from every M & S in the south of England
  • Options
    I saw this on the cafcpicks website...
    "Stefan Persson is the Swedish head of H&M which puts him somewhere obscenely near the top of the "Forbes" rich league. Bjorn Borg is a Charlton fan. Persson is a tennis fan. Borg & Persson live on the same street in Sweden. Bingle, bangle, bongle!"
  • Options

I saw this on the cafcpicks website...
    "Stefan Persson is the Swedish head of H&M which puts him somewhere obscenely near the top of the "Forbes" rich league. Bjorn Borg is a Charlton fan. Persson is a tennis fan. Borg & Persson live on the same street in Sweden. Bingle, bangle, bongle!"

Then it's nailed on.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!