Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Takeover

Comments

• Options
    Judging by his username he's only 13/14 ffs. Just trying to get some clarification on a rumour.

Some people on here are actually quite sad with the constant digs...
  • Options
    This is becoming tedious.
    Dont open the thread then. It was clearly titled.
    If the guy wants to start a thread, let him, he has a question/comment on a possible takeover, whats the problem with some people on here?
    Who's to say that my reference of 'tedious' was at the thread starter himself?

If I think the talk of takeovers, cashflow problems, rumours etc is tedious then I've a right to say it is - and I don't need permission from you on your high horse either.
    Oh the irony!
  • Options
    This is becoming tedious.
    Dont open the thread then. It was clearly titled.
    If the guy wants to start a thread, let him, he has a question/comment on a possible takeover, whats the problem with some people on here?
    Who's to say that my reference of 'tedious' was at the thread starter himself?

If I think the talk of takeovers, cashflow problems, rumours etc is tedious then I've a right to say it is - and I don't need permission from you on your high horse either.
    Oh the irony!
    Why is it ironic? As I put in my last post, how do you know it was aimed at the thread starter?

By tedious - I'm referring to the whole situation itself, the cloudiness of everything, the uncertainty of what's happening - that's what's tedious!
  • Options
    Judging by his username he's only 13/14 ffs. Just trying to get some clarification on a rumour.

Some people on here are actually quite sad with the constant digs...
    15 and yeah was just asking if anyone else had heard about it

• Options
    http://drinkingduringthegame.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/middle-eastern-backers-moving-into.html
    http://addicksdiary3.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/zabeel-investments-back-in.html

both said its just a rumour but got me thinking
    not to sure about the second blog. just don't think the pink works.
  • Options
    Yes it was referred to in the Peter Varney thread. There are rumours that Zabeel have some involvement, yet by the same token they appear to be technically insolvent (bust). So who knows ?
  • Options
    Red Pete in Dubai will know he is in a meeting with one of their directors this week
  • Options
    Red Pete in Dubai will know he is in a meeting with one of their directors this week
    I do belive its today......could be wrong....I usually am!!
  • Options
    Surely this would be good news.
  • Options
    Why would it be good news Norfolk? Does Red Pete have ties with the club or something?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just heard the Zabeel rumour from another person... Not that he has any contacts, but he's not even a Charlton fan so it's definitely doing the rounds.
  • Options
    Just heard the Zabeel rumour from another person... Not that he has any contacts, but he's not even a Charlton fan so it's definitely doing the rounds.
  • Options
    RedPete is Peter Varney mate.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    [^^^joke]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Not a million miles from the truth, I had a meeting at The Valley yesterday and did my best to dig up some info however most of the people I spoke too said they are looking on "Charlton Life" for the answers.
  • Options
    Not a million miles from the truth, I had a meeting at The Valley yesterday and did my best to dig up some info however most of the people I spoke too said they are looking on "Charlton Life" for the answers.
    God help us all then!
  • Options
    Who was that Slater, Jimenez & Murray ? :-)
  • Options
    So do we assume

Jiminez & Newall

Vs

Slater & Cash
  • Options
    A well connected colleague of mine said that he knew that a well know bed sheet company from Cairo were looking at us.

Perhaps I should start an Egyptian Cotton Thread.
  • Options
    So do we assume

Jiminez & Newall

Vs

Slater & Cash
    #IGNORE#

Should have posted on the Wimbledon thread.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Didn't Zabeel go bust?

• Options
    I think Newall wasn't on either side. He had a specific role which is no longer required & is therefore a bit of a red herring.
  • Options
    There must be something bad going on at our club in the board room the OS is very quiet on transfers etc.
  • Options
    When did we last here from our chairman?.
  • Options
    What ever happend to the happy days on charlton life, now it seems like everyones trying to snipe each other !!

Calmmm down calmmm down .
    It isn't just on here Ad, a couple of weeks ago I was called a w**ker and told to f*** off on the Charlton facebook page. Some people get far too wound up and emotional.

• Options
    What ever happend to the happy days on charlton life, now it seems like everyones trying to snipe each other !!

Calmmm down calmmm down .
    It isn't just on here Ad, a couple of weeks ago I was called a w**ker and told to f*** off on the Charlton facebook page. Some people get far too wound up and emotional.

f#ck off w@nker!

smileyfacethingtoindicatethatiwasjoking

• Options
    Me and you....outside now!
  • Options
    Didn't Zabeel go bust?

pretty hard for them to go bust since isn't the prince of dubai their owner? If he goes bust then surely dubai would have collapsed? Also another poster who lives in dubai says the economy there is growing again
  • Options
    Didn't Zabeel go bust?

pretty hard for them to go bust since isn't the prince of dubai their owner? If he goes bust then surely dubai would have collapsed? Also another poster who lives in dubai says the economy there is growing again
    Well he would wouldn't he!

• Options
    Who was that Slater, Jimenez & Murray ? :-)
    No, I am not as well connected as some on here :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!