Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Up to date with Power.
    Great ending to series 5.

Thinking of Ozark- yay or nay?
    Heard similarities to Breaking Bad which we enjoyed.

Or maybe You.

What do you all reckon.
  • Options
    Vera. ITV Sunday night.

Yes, I know it's a bit twee & not one of your Games of Thrones or Netflix offerings.....but I like BB's character & the scenery is pretty good too.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Up to date with Power.

Or maybe You.

What do you all reckon.

I enjoyed season 1 of Ozark. Watched it a few months ago. Not got round to season 2 yet which is thought to be a bit slow if I recall from some comments on here.
  • Options
    Don’t judge me but I’ve knocked out the whole first season of Titans on Netflix this weekend, thought I’d better test it before the kids asked to watch it, but they won’t be watching it, it’s well violent and full of F-bombs, very different to the Burt Ward Robin I grew up watching but I did enjoy it...
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Up to date with Power.

Or maybe You.

What do you all reckon.

Both are great shows, watch em both.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Don’t judge me but I’ve knocked out the whole first season of Titans on Netflix this weekend, thought I’d better test it before the kids asked to watch it, but they won’t be watching it, it’s well violent and full of F-bombs, very different to the Burt Ward Robin I grew up watching but I did enjoy it...

Are there any tits in it?
  • Options
    Carter said:

Fumbluff said:

For a friend?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Up to date with Power.

Or maybe You.

What do you all reckon.

Both are great, Ozark is a better series overall I would say
  • Options
    Bet @T_C_E is watching ITV 1 right now
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Up to date with Power.

Or maybe You.

What do you all reckon.

To use THE word dedicated to us by a certain long lost CEO, that's weird, MOL.

We have literally just finished watching the last episode in Series 2 of Ozark , having binge watched both over the past week or so.

I was unsure about it at first but Mr F was hooked from the start....then it got me too.

Definitely reminded me of BB at times - black humour as well as pathos with a storyline that kept you guessing.

REALLY worth looking at although may need 2 or 3 episodes before you start to forget it's actually 2am ...but you can't wait until tomorrow night to see what happens next.

Pleased to see that a 3rd series is in production.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Been laid up for last week or so and had the rare opportunity to watch a box set. Went with Narcos.

Lord and a biscuit, what a choice!! Smashed through the first two series (20 episodes) in last couple of days. Completely addictive, it’s leapfrogged a whole heap of programmes and, bar Sopranos, one of the most enjoyable things I’ve ever watched.

Am I going OTT?

Ps. Don’t spoil series 3!
  • Options

Been laid up for last week or so and had the rare opportunity to watch a box set. Went with Narcos.

Lord and a biscuit, what a choice!! Smashed through the first two series (20 episodes) in last couple of days. Completely addictive, it’s leapfrogged a whole heap of programmes and, bar Sopranos, one of the most enjoyable things I’ve ever watched.

Am I going OTT?

Not OTT at all mate, once I got used to the subtitles it was awesome. Agent Pena is now a personal hero of mine
  • Options

Am I going OTT?

Pleased to hear you've been keeping snug, warm & happily occupied with Narcos.

Hope you're back to normal (?) very soon.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Am I going OTT?

Pleased to hear you've been keeping snug, warm & happily occupied with Narcos.

Hope you're back to normal (?) very soon.
    lol .. he's watching the telly, not sampling the product .. we hope
  • Options
    Cheers Fanny
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Up to date with Power.

Or maybe You.

What do you all reckon.

Nothing could be as good as Breaking Bad. Ozark is OK. It's the sort of series you have to stick with, some episodes are just so so, but overall not bad. Lovely scenery.
  • Options
    Watched twenty minutes of the pilot of You last evening (before switching to the Spurs v Newcastle live match) and thought it was intriguing. I'll continue today. I remember someone mentioned it on here?
  • Options
    Just finished the Ted Bundy tapes on Netflix. Very interesting and episodes 3 & 4 were gripping.
  • Options
    New series last night (3/2/19) on Africa .. BBC2 .. good stuff.. in Nigeria, 21st C living with technology alongside almost stone age cultures ..the Ivory Coast football academy designed not just for sport but also to equip young men (no sign of young women) for life through a general education ..
    The presenter, Ade Adepitan (childhood polio victim) is breath of fresh air .. well worth a look, three episodes still to come .. covers just sub Saharan
  • Options
    Started Murder Mountain at the weekend and would recommend for anyone into murder mystery docuseries. I'm 4 episodes in and couldn't believe the stats for missing persons in that area of California.

Dope is also a good docuseries for those interested in the war on drugs. Shows the story from all sides including the police, the dealers and the users.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nightflyers on Netflix

It's alright - but basically Event Horizon, Contact and Sunshine stretched out over 7 hours

Something sexy about Gretchen Mol though - can't put my finger on what
  • Options

Nightflyers on Netflix

It's alright - but basically Event Horizon, Contact and Sunshine stretched out over 7 hours

Something sexy about Gretchen Mol though - can't put my finger on what

And you'd be in trouble if you did....
  • Options
    What is it with Paul Kaye popping up everywhere? First Heart of Darkness, then Vera, now Cold Feet. Whatever he pays his agent he deserves it at the moment.
  • Options

What is it with Paul Kaye popping up everywhere? First Heart of Darkness, then Vera, now Cold Feet. Whatever he pays his agent he deserves it at the moment.

I think he should have stuck to satire with his mate Dennis Pennis.
  • Options
    New series of Endeavour, Thursday on a Sunday.
  • Options
    One episode into Russian Doll. A little bit Groundhog Day-ish but different enough that I'll be going for episode 2 in a couple of minutes. The cat is really cute. The continual smoking makes me feel nauseous.
  • Options
    Carter said:

Fumbluff said:

No, just two Robins.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

I mis-read that as you'd knocked one out to Titans and thought you'd over-shared.

I enjoyed it, especially the Doom Patrol episode which I thought embraced the spirit of Grant Morrison's run on the comic.
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

I mis-read that as you'd knocked one out to Titans and thought you'd over-shared.

I enjoyed it, especially the Doom Patrol episode which I thought embraced the spirit of Grant Morrison's run on the comic.
    I think that rather speaks more of you than it does me :wink:
  • Options
    True detective is still holding my attention.....but can the 2 main charactors NOT FUCKING MUMBLE !!!