Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Transfer Story - Paul Hayes

Comments

• Options
    Didn't bwp sign at like 9oclock? no rush if powell likes to sign players in the darkness!
  • Options
    Some of you must be hell to live with at Xmas what with you not being able to wait for anything.

Its June 7. Season kicks off in two MONTHS time. Why does it matter if he signs today or next week? If he comes he comes, if not so be ot. The world will not end either way.

As AFKA said take a break.
  • Options
    Some of you must be hell to live with at Xmas what with you not being able to wait for anything.

Its June 7. Season kicks off in two MONTHS time. Why does it matter if he signs today or next week? If he comes he comes, if not so be ot. The world will not end either way.

As AFKA said take a break.

Only two months. One decent signing. We are doomed.
  • Options
    I'll have some Breaking news in 2 mins
  • Options
    only 2 months to gel
  • Options
    Just gone past the valley on the train. No sign of any sky news vans... breaking news... not happening tonight
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Just gone past the valley on the train. No sign of any sky news vans... breaking news... not happening tonight
    Haha quality
  • Options
    why would sky news send vans to a league one club signing from another league one club? nothing to send vans for!
  • Options
    ive gone past caring.

CL in june and july is like a two month episode of loose women.
  • Options
    why would sky news send vans to a league one club signing from another league one club? nothing to send vans for!
    They cover all the big deals! Swanson is on holiday though so they are only sending his deputy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some of you are so uptight, if you were feed a lump of coal you'll shit out a diamond, walk away from football rumours
  • Options
    Some of you are so uptight, if you were feed a lump of coal you'll shit out a diamond, walk away from football rumours

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  • Options
    Just had a text, still not signed yet, trying to find out what the delay is.
  • Options
    Probably got a better offer
  • Options
    Apologise for my post.

Sorry guys ....... nothing happening on CL, just getting you all going again!

;o)
  • Options

I hope the Watford rumours are false. It is a bit of a concern that they sold Danny Graham to Swansea today so may see Hayes as a replacement. That would be just our poxy luck.

It's all very well you saying it's two months before kickoff Henry but you know if you don't get your deals in early there is only the dross left at the end. So come on Chris get some in.

• Options
    edited June 2011
    But another 24 or 48 hours isnt going to make a difference so just stop sweating on why he hasn't signed yet.

There will be a long list of targets: some we'll get, others we won't. I want Hayes to sign, I really rate him but no point in getting our knickers in a twist. We've signed more players than most clubs in this division and more will come. Will they all be world beaters? No but they could all be part of the jigsaw.
  • Options
    Ha ha - I'm sure he will now you've given him the pep talk Sidcuptel!
    ;o)
  • Options
    any developments?
  • Options

Morning All - not great news I'm afraid!

For once Football Rumours have got it right. The reason that Hayes didn't sign yesterday was indeed last minute interest from Watford and Doncaster. He wants to talk to the other two clubs before making a decision on his future. With the money Watford have recently dragged in, I would imagine they are in the driving seat now, but who knows!

Not a good start to the day, I'll keep you informed if I hear anything else.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Fudge him then cross him off and look elsewhere, if he dont want to be here then he can do one

• Options
    CL goes into wrist slitting melt down.  Glad I've got to go out : - (
  • Options
    CL goes into wrist slitting melt down.  Glad I've got to go out : - (
    Oh no Henry is going out where did I put my noose!!!!!
  • Options

Lets move on then,as has been said,cross him off the list...Next!!

• Options
    They say the proof of he pudding is in the eating and whilst it is clear that we are being proactive in terms of trying to strengthen, the sort of players we rightly aspire to getting will also appeal to Championship clubs. The issue I have been concerned about is how we will come out of these situations -it will determine how strong we can be next season so is vitally important. When Powell had just started with the wins he said a couple of loan players were needed and were coming in - that injection might have made all the difference at that crucial time but we didn't get them and the rest is history. Whilst it is true that a lot of time remains before the season starts, it could be a summer of frustration, you get the feeling that if we make some breakthrough signings, others will follow. 

For that reason alone, Hayes signing might signify a breakthrough or more frustrations to come and for that reason is very important.
  • Options
    agree with the above, move on.
  • Options
    Well I say get moving on the second choice but give Hayes a few days if he has not signed for us by Saturday then he is not worth worrying about
  • Options
    No deal is done until pen is put to paper. Like I said previously about Cahill. Hayes could be sitting in the room with Powell pen in hand and could still end up signing for someone else
  • Options
    Are Watford still in a bit of financial bother? I know they were close to admin 18 months ago so I'm not sure they have that amount of cash available.
  • Options
    Are Watford still in a bit of financial bother? I know they were close to admin 18 months ago so I'm not sure they have that amount of cash available.
    just sold some players for a few mill so I am sure they can afford Hayes