Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

12/1 to win the league

Comments

• Options
    Crickey Mikey , very generous! ;-0
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    No problem. whisper me and i will give you my pay-pal account number so you can pay me the £50
    I bet mid_life_crisis is wishing he paid me the stake money now . Would have been an expensive one for me if he had! .
  • Options
    on oddschecker now: 19/100 to win the league and just 1/41 to get promotion. Even with the current interest rates you might do better putting your money in the bank :-)
  • Options
    No problem. whisper me and i will give you my pay-pal account number so you can pay me the £50
    I bet your wishing you paid me the stake money now Off_it . Would have been an expensive one for me if you had ! .
    What? The bet was with me and I did whisper you, but you failed to reply.
  • Options
    I bet your wishing you paid me the stake money now Off_it . Would have been an expensive one for me if you had ! .
    You're right, I do. But as it wasn't me you offered the odds to in the first place I don't suppose that would've cut any ice.

Will you give me 20/1 now?
    ;o)
  • Options
    *Gets popcorn*
  • Options
    Wonder what the odds of us getting to 100 points are?
    Beds will give you 20/1.

Not Likely!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Mmm well i never got it . Want 20-1 for next season? :)

• Options
    Admin can see all whispers I think they should check if it was sent or not. Come on Dazzler earn your money.
  • Options
    Admin can see all whispers I think they should check if it was sent or not. Come on Dazzler earn your money.
    Troll off Plaaayer

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get your cheque book out.
  • Options
    Get your cheque book out.
    I only carry cash

• Options
    on oddschecker now: 19/100 to win the league and just 1/41 to get promotion. Even with the current interest rates you might do better putting your money in the bank :-)
    So why are Charlton fans so nervous , when you put it like that?

• Options
    Mmm well i never got it . Want 20-1 for next season? :)

Never got it, my arse. I've proof I whispered you and I'm sure anyone with Admin rights would be able to confirm.

• Options
    Does anyone know the odds of winning the Championship next season , f you've got balls and have one a few quid on tipping us for the title this season might be worth a punt?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Really , well show me the other messages you sent me desperately trying to get your £50 stake money to me.

Don't take me for an idiot.

• Options
    Just pay sorry
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Looks like Bedsaddick wants to behave like a weasel.

Admin, over to you please...

• Options
    Just pay sorry
    haven't you got to be up for school?
  • Options
    Good one!

Havent you got more pressing matters?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Weasel ? So where's your £50 stake money you idiot. You crawl out of the woodwork 9 months after talking about taking a bet and not paying your stake and expect me to pay you out. Dream on
  • Options
    lol beds try wonga.com to pay out what you owe
  • Options
    @BedsAddick - may I suggest you stop making a fool of yourself.

It's all here in black and white.
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited February 2012
    I bet you're glad you didn't take him up on this one Beds. :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    @BedsAddick - may I suggest you stop making a fool of yourself.

It's all here in black and white.
    If you want something for nothing your looking in the wrong place. I suggest in future you understand the basics of having a bet.
    1- First you pay the bookie
    That's the last I'm saying on the matter because i'm getting pissed off plus it's attracting the usual CL trolls.
    If we were sitting third in the league do you think I would be crying like a baby on here asking where my £50 stake was ?
    Grow up , and that goes for the gutter snipers who are joining in without knowing the facts.
  • Options
    @mid_life_crisis - Fair's fair, why don't you allow him to take off a reasonable rate of interest for nine months on the £50 stake money from your winnings. I'm sure that would make all the difference.
  • Options
    edited February 2012

@BedsAddick
    Refer back to the thread.
    You agreed to the transaction and asked me to whisper you so I could pay you my stake.
    I whispered you.
    You failed to reply.
    Now you are trying to blame me.
    Absolutely contemptible.
  • Options
    dont look clever does it!
  • Options
    send the heavys round
  • Options
    Reckon there could be a Sheff Utd fan being born tonight!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!