Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

12/1 to win the league

edited May 2011 in General Charlton
On Skybet fifth favourites

Comments

• Options
    surely not us?
  • Options
    The two Sheffield clubs leading the way
  • Options
    That just fills me optimism.lol
  • Options
    If you want to back the favourites and get nothing in return, go for it.
    It sounds like a fair bet to me.
  • Options
    Thats the problem for me it is a fair bet.Id be happy to take 3/1 on as at least that would show we had some hope to get out of this rubbish league.
  • Options
    Just goes to show how lousy Sky Bet is when it comes to odds. I would expect at least 20-1 to be champions. 
  • Options

Predicatable flim flam really. I expect Sheffield Wednesday to have a big say as they were improving at the end of the season, United however will take time to adjust imo. As for Charlton its so hard to say at this stage. Perhaps Sky have only heard of about 6 clubs in League 1.

• Options
    Already down to 9/1 with Skybet! 
    I'll take 20/1 with you Beds....
  • Options
    Your on. How much do you want on it ?
  • Options
    £50?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    No problem. whisper me and i will give you my pay-pal account number so you can pay me the £50
  • Options
    your giving him 20s?
  • Options
    To be champions. Yes.
  • Options
    not bad fancy you to win though,tall ask
  • Options
    I must admit I fancied a few quid on us to win the league as I just have a feeling we are gonna have a very good season.  9/1 is a lot shorter then I expected though.  Not sure that is great value to be honest!!
  • Options
    edited June 2011

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />14/1 with Bet365

• Options

14/1 with bet365. Article in today's Racing Post on the early prices for the forthcoming season in League one, with the jouranlist fancing Chesterfield at 33's e/w. Does not fancy us with him saying based on last season, Mr Powell is out of his depth.

Time will tell.

• Options
    I saw 9/1 the other day somewhere
  • Options
    More than one bookie giving odds Nathan.

• Options
    Now around 5/1 to win the division. (around 6/4 to go up)
    I'm still waiting for your reply to my whisper Bedsaddick....

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    10/3 with VC
  • Options
    442 magazine reckons we'll finish 18th and leyton orient will be in the mix

Ooops
  • Options
    442 magazine reckons we'll finish 18th and leyton orient will be in the mix

Ooops
    In the mix? more like in the brown stuff!
  • Options
    interesting to see how this challenge between Beds & mid-life-crisis runs...

could be some exciting times ahead for both parties with 1000 quid on the line if we are indeed champions.....
  • Options
    I will have a lady with ya bedsaddick at them odds? That will be a nice round £100 wingings it's way to Bromley ;-)
  • Options
    I hope Beds has been saving the pennies!
  • Options
    I wonder what the odds are of us winning the Championship are for next season at the moment?
  • Options
    I wonder what the odds are of us winning the Championship are for next season at the moment?
    Beds will give you 20/1.
    ;o)
  • Options
    Wonder what the odds of us getting to 100 points are?
  • Options
    Wonder what the odds of us getting to 100 points are?
    Beds will give you 20/1.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!