Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

12/1 to win the league

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2012
  • Options
    As a bookie i'm with Beds. Essentially if beds didnt reply then the bet wasn't struck. As for next seasons odds they wont be around (sadly) until after all teams for their respective divisions are known, although there is an outside chance someone on the exchanges will let you have about 4quid at whatever price they see fit, but certainly from no mainstream bookmakers.
  • Options
    As a bookie i'm with Beds. Essentially if beds didnt reply then the bet wasn't struck. As for next seasons odds they wont be around (sadly) until after all teams for their respective divisions are known, although there is an outside chance someone on the exchanges will let you have about 4quid at whatever price they see fit, but certainly from no mainstream bookmakers.
    So Beds gets to run his mouth on the forum trying to look cool, ends up looking like a bit of a knobber.

Fun times. Has anyone ever seen reems and beds in a room together???

• Options
    Who are you? Peter Barlow?

All you needed to say was "As a bookie...." says it all.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    I think it's pretty clear that if we were 15 points behind the leaders and this thread was resurrected asking mid_life_crisis to pay the 50 pounds he owed everyone would be on mid_life_crisis side.
  • Options
    I think it's pretty clear that if we were 15 points behind the leaders and this thread was resurrected asking mid_life_crisis to pay the 50 pounds he owed everyone would be on mid_life_crisis side.
    Irrelevant. I know m_l_c personally and he would still pay. He is a man of honour.
  • Options
    That's irrelevant. Beds owns him £1,000!

A bets a bet, pay up.
  • Options

A bets a bet, pay up.
    Beds may owe him! We haven't won yet.

• Options

A bets a bet, pay up.
    Beds may owe him! We haven't won yet.

Fair enough, I know whose shoes I'll rather be in! I managed to get 12s which I thought was decent.
  • Options
    Absolutely no idea who Peter Barlow is, but i'm pretty sure my username would suggest that i'm not him!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Temporary closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!