Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter tickets all £5

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Muttley. Are you an utter WUM or just very misguided?

By your theory ethnic minorities only read "the voice" and are completely ignorant of all other forms of excellent advertisment that the club has used over the past decade to attract support.

Tell you what Ill tell my black pals to give up their Spurs and Arsenal allegiances and pop down to the Valley. Perhaps BDL will do a reggae mix of Red Red Robin to make them feel at home.

Maybe ill ask my muslim colleagues to hand out some flyers at Friday prayers and perhaps we can see if the catering at the club will put on some jerk chicken and halal burgers to really encourage this alien breed of people down to the valley.

FFS.
  • Options
    I would welcome some jerk chicken, its amazing...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]I would welcome some jerk chicken, its amazing...

Yeah if we introduce it my west indian uncle will be straight down to SE7 especially now "one of his own" are running things. Never mind the fact he's been following Chelsea for 50 years...but i suppose that is just because of Drogba tbf.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]I would welcome some jerk chicken, its amazing...

Yeah if we introduce it my west indian uncle will be straight down to SE7 especially now "one of his own" are running things. Never mind the fact he's been following Chelsea for 50 years...but i suppose that is just because of Drogba tbf.

Don't be a plonker rodney....
  • Options
    People in glass houses Bob.
  • Options
    I just dont see the need to bring up the race thing on a thread like this, and was just merely pointing out that jerk chicken is very nice lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]I just dont see the need to bring up the race thing on a thread like this, and was just merely pointing out that jerk chicken is very nice lol

No and nor do I hence my original comment in response to muttley's bizzare post
  • Options
    Just to get this clear do I need to bring my Nigerian or British passport to the Exeter game? Which will get me the bigger discount?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]I just dont see the need to bring up the race thing on a thread like this, and was just merely pointing out that jerk chicken is very nice lol

No and nor do I hence my original comment in response to muttley's bizzare post

Thats all good then :D
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    swedish women should be paid £5 to come. id happily pay double bubble to get in.

Swedish%20Women.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]swedish women should be paid £5 to come. .

Ive made one do that for free
  • Options
    no you haven't you gay
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]swedish women should be paid £5 to come. id happily pay double bubble to get in.

I've heard you would have to pay a lot more for swedish women to come.
  • Options
    Done my bit for away fans on the day .
  • Options
    How many tickets have exeter city sold so far?.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Done my bit for away fans on the day [url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A81067971?s_fromedit=1&s_type=10&s_sport=football].[/url]

Apparently telling Exeter fans what a good deal they could get, including the cost of the rail fair and telling them where they could drink and park contravenes BBC rules so my post was pulled.
  • Options
    Our club should do a special deal for a pint and pie on the 19th that will make some money.
  • Options
    Fiver: does this mean you get in on a kids season ticket without upgrading? :)
  • Options
    Razil, you lazy get.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Just to get this clear do I need to bring my Nigerian or British passport to the Exeter game? Which will get me the bigger discount?

Passports and Birth Certificate and especially your Bank Account details so the $15,000,000 prize can be deposited on behalf of our Client. ;>)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rommagic[/cite]Our club should do a special deal for a pint and pie on the 19th that will make some money.

they already do for a fiver.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Fiver: does this mean you get in on a kids season ticket without upgrading? :)

Aiman said Quote 55 "There are no upgrades for this game. Anyone can use any season ticket."