Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alan McCormack

Comments

• Options
    McCormack Whoa, McCormack Whoa,
    He chooses hand dived scallops,
    Short passes he always wallops.

He likes a lavander fig,
    His arse is really big, (no idea if that is true by the way)

He ordered a bottle of Rioja,
    To impress his wife and show her, (what a charming and thoughtful husband he was remembeing their anniversary despite being iconsolable about his earlier footballing performance)
  • Options
    He may not have penache
    But he likes to drink grenache

Pinot Whoa, Pinot Whoa,
    Our Al, he likes the drink
    He tweets and doesn't think
  • Options
    how did he play on Sunday?
  • Options
    He did ok realy upd his game, and was a workhorse ala Kish IMO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]He did ok realy upd his game, and was a workhorse ala Kish IMO

my thoughts as well ... good for him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]He did ok realy upd his game, and was a workhorse ala Kish IMO

So we don't mind where he ate yesterday then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]workhorse ala Kish

Is that on the OXO menu too?
  • Options
    wasn't Parky a midfielder, puzzling this seems to be a weak area?
  • Options
    edited January 2011

He did better than usual but Kish and McOxo should not appear in the same sentence.

He is not fit to lace Kish's boots.
  • Options
    Alan , played really well , i hope he went out for a nice meal , i hear the Oxo towers not all that , perhaps he needs to up his game , in the foods department :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Benson On Twitter last night more worried about Dancing On Ice Boooooo
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Benson On Twitter last night more worried about Dancing On Ice Boooooo

deserves hanging
  • Options
    Banned for 5 games, and forced to take an educational class, after abusing a female official.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37728701

Nice chap, not. But we knew that already.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Ahh, those were the days. Looking back at this thread has made me realise how much I actually cared back then, unlike now. I even just had to look up the fixtures to see who we were playing today. Shame, because Gillingham away was one of the few games I'd pencilled in to maybe go to this year.

Edit; and have only just realised we played port vale in the week
  • Options
    He'll have plenty of time to pop up the Oxo Tower in the next 5 weeks!
  • Options
    'Former Southend and Swindon player McCormack has made 96 appearances since joining the Bees in 2013.'

I'd normally comment on lazy journalism from the BBC here, but it was a forgettable spell he had at the valley, for him and fans alike...
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Ahh, those were the days. Looking back at this thread has made me realise how much I actually cared back then, unlike now. I even just had to look up the fixtures to see who we were playing today. Shame, because Gillingham away was one of the few games I'd pencilled in to maybe go to this year.

Indeed Offy, those were the days, bitching about a player going out for a nice meal and 'sharing it' with the supporters, seems pretty trivial now compared to the current scum bag owner taking the club down the khazi and not giving a damn about it.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Off_it said:

Pretty much my exact feelings too. That Belgian cnt has absolutely ruined our club, but he's done such a good job of it that I can't even be angry about it any more. Wonder how many more of us there are feeling like this?
  • Options

Off_it said:

Pretty much my exact feelings too. That Belgian cunt has absolutely ruined our club, but he's done such a good job of it that I can't even be angry about it any more. Wonder how many more of us there are feeling like this?
    Exactly how I feel.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just signed for Luton.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Just signed for Luton.

who cares?
  • Options
    I've still got his signed match worn shirt somewhere gathering dust at home, not something I doubt even the Museum would want !
  • Options

I've still got his signed match worn shirt somewhere gathering dust at home, not something I doubt even the Museum would want !

@Elthamaddick no, we'd love to have it.
  • Options
    Slightly surprised he's dropped to L2 actually, I guess he wanted a club not too far from where he had been living (having been playing for Swindon then Brentford)
  • Options

@Elthamaddick no, we'd love to have it.
    @Henry Irving will dig it out.
  • Options
    Cheers, if you can post or bring to the Valley C/O Mick Everett that would be fantastic.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Just signed for Luton.

Sorry Richard for my grumpiness yesterday:(