Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To all the North Upper supporters

edited December 2010 in General Charlton
For those who chanted "Parky your a c u next tuesday" are an absolute disgrace and you should seriously be ashamed of yourselves who joined whoever started it.

We can accept we played awful today but why go overboard giving Parky abuse its not always the managers fault you know.....the booing and chanting "Parky sort it out" was reasonable but that was way too pathetic. We are not Millwall fans ffs!

Hats off to Parky for apologising to us for this performance especially when he heard the abuse he got today.

Comments

• Options
    Heard the sort it out and thought I heard a supportive chant for Parkie, did not hear that though, outrageous!
  • Options
    Thought it was a total disgrace when I heard it, almost as bad as the bloody game itself
  • Options
    I keep having this dilemna of sitting in the north stand because the atmosphere I find can be really good and much better than the souless west stand, unfortunately the north seems to be the place where most of our supporters with half a braincell tend to congregate and it can be really off-putting to sit there.
  • Options
    I voiced my oopinions at the game. Fickle cun*ts something along those lines.

I guess that's what you get when you have about 200 sugar filled chavvies allowed out on day release.
  • Options
    Agree with Disco, I could not believe what I was hearing. Well done to the fans in the same area that chanted back in support. Those negative fans can just ahem, go away, we don't want you as we are better than that.
  • Options
    I sit in block m and at one point j block etc were singing - we love you parky we do (quite loudly as well) - wasn't sure if it was piss taking or for real,we were losing but it seemed real maybe in response to the other chant which i didn't hear
  • Options
    Agree with Disco, I could not believe what I was hearing. Well done to the fans in the same area that chanted back in support. Those negative fans can just ahem, go away, we don't want you as we are better than that.
  • Options
  • Options
    Cafcandy do u sit in the L block I did hear someone say fickle ...... ?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Cafcben[/cite]Cafcandy do u sit in the L block I did hear someone say fickle ...... ?

Back of the L block mate. Well done the others around me aswell. These idiots nearly had their opinions listened to after the Brighton game, lets hope it doesn't happen again.

Petition for a new singing block for us more, mature and realistic fans.

The Valley is being taken over by know-nothing Millwall wannabees.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also, i don't agree with booing and never will unless things are really bad (Pardew ect).

But those who do, maybe leave it till the final whistle and not with 20 mins to go?

Only loud noise made today was the booing, love how the east and west also pipe up when there's some negativity to be voiced.

Really do despise some of our fans, never seem to take in the bigger picture.
  • Options
    I've always sat in the upper north and love it for the atmosphere but this season I seem to come out of almost every match pissed off by other 'supporters'. Theres a large number of 'fans' up there that have disliked Parky from day one and refuse to budge on there opinion, regardless of how we are playing or how we are doing in the league.
    I'm 100% certain we could win this league as champions and we would still have morons shouting for Parkinsons head. To go on the run we have been on lately and then have a bad day is frustrating but to call him what he was called is pathetic. I was one of the larger group of fans that responded with 'we love you parky we do'. I honestly think sometimes that a lot of the people up there would rather we lose just so they can have a go at Parky easier.
    I know everyone is entitled to their opinion etc but I'd honestly rather the attendences drop another couple of hundred and these idiots stayed at home.

Today wasn't great, far far from it, but support the team ffs, manager included.
    Rant over.
  • Options
    it came from the so called ultras you know, the lets stand up crew, in M block we stuck to caning FRANCIS who is the biggest joke to wear a Charlton shirt in years
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Also, i don't agree with booing and never will unless things are really bad (Pardew ect).

But those who do, maybe leave it till the final whistle and not with 20 mins to go?

Only loud noise made today was the booing, love how the east and west also pipe up when there's some negativity to be voiced.

Really do despise some of our fans, never seem to take in the bigger picture.

Well said, I don't boo because I don't see how it can help. We all want the same thing and booing the players is just going to make them nervous and more likely to cause errors and change the way they play (a couple of times today when the booing started I see Doc with the ball go to pass back to Robbie and he changed his mind and lumped elsewhere instead, pretty sure if the crowd were not booing every backwards pass the ball would have gone back to the keeper).

I agree if booing is a must then do it at the final whistle.
  • Options
    Cafcand ...Back of the L block mate. Well done the others around me aswell. These idiots nearly had their opinions listened to after the Brighton game, lets hope it doesn't happen again

Yer I sit just infront of ya and behind me are a bunch of anoying youngsters that dong even watch the football just play fight and make funny noises ... But I was one that was sining oh parky we love you because the parky is a Cunt chant is absolute bollox !
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Cafcben[/cite]Cafcand ...Back of the L block mate. Well done the others around me aswell. These idiots nearly had their opinions listened to after the Brighton game, lets hope it doesn't happen again

Yer I sit just infront of ya and behind me are a bunch of anoying youngsters that dong even watch the football just play fight and make funny noises ... But I was one that was sining oh parky we love you because the parky is a Cunt chant is absolute bollox !

To the end of my row? The lads that only make a noise if it has the word "cun*, wanke* or shit". Normally all occur in the 1st 5 mins towards either Parky or the players.
  • Options
    I heard this too, and everyone around us was just silent in shock (back of j block), and ive heard it all before.
    We were shocking today, and the atmosphere was non-existant, and for most of us it was a 'if you've got nothing positive to say, dont say anything at all' attitude....but there were some bellends who tried to be constructive
  • Options
    Francis worst player on the pitch he was terrible!
    When i heard that chant go up i was shocked to even hear a few idiots giving the same in the NW!
    Well done to all that chanted Parky in his favour!
  • Options
    Absolute joke. I'm a J block North upper Season ticket holder and it was rediculous some of the stuff coming out from the so-called hardcore. I will say it was only a very small minority, and I think they got exactly what they deserved when about 5 times their amount started up the we love Parky chant. Think it sent out a pretty clear message.

We could of moved to within a point of Brighton had we won, are people reading the table??? About time people start realising that we are in League One and 'bigger' teams dont just stroll this league and batter lower class opposition every week. We were awaful today and I was so frustrated, but realistically there aint many too many scenarios where Parky could be doing a better job. Give him a break.

It was all smiles a few weeks ago when he had turned it around, now its back to doom and gloom after one terrible performance. After the passion (and results) Parky has shown for us, I reckon he deserves a bit more leeway then one game! Bit of perspective needed for some me thinks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Francis worst player on the pitch he was terrible!
    When i heard that chant go up i was shocked to even hear a few idiots giving the same in the NW!
    Well done to all that chanted Parky in his favour!

tav you know my feelings on PP and i couldnt believe that he was getting that, he was too blame today as much as the players as it is his team and you dont take the credit for good performances and not shoulder the blame for poor.

i really do hope that Solly is injured and not just out of the team as Francis is a god awful player in no vein of form he has very poor discipline in his positional play, he can not defend tackle or control a ball he looks to pass instantly instead of taking control of the ball and the situation

from watching both luton games that was coming
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solly is made of balsa wood
  • Options
    That was so ******* out of order to hear that being shouted at Parky today. Them kind of fans need to *uck off!
  • Options
    That was so ******* out of order to hear that being shouted at Parky today. Them kind of fans need to *uck off!
  • Options
    I'm not too fond of parky, but never in a million years would i ever join in to that!
    Charlton fans are a bunch of hypocrits when we win everyone loves him, when we lose everyone hates him. First lose in 10 games? From where im sitting thats pretty amazing. All you twats singing that song please don't go spurs!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Francis worst player on the pitch he was terrible!
    Well done to all that chanted Parky in his favour![/quote]

tav you know my feelings on PP and i couldnt believe that he was getting that, he was too blame today as much as the players as it is his team and you dont take the credit for good performances and not shoulder the blame for poor.

i really do hope that Solly is injured and not just out of the team as Francis is a god awful player in no vein of form he has very poor discipline in his positional play, he can not defend tackle or control a ball he looks to pass instantly instead of taking control of the ball and the situation

from watching both luton games that was coming[/quote]

i was saying francis was terrible mate,pp does his best though in our current situation
  • Options
    Didn't hear that but heard the 'we love you parky' which I thought too was over the top but assumed it was tongue in cheek.
  • Options
    Yep. There's a small minority of our fans who have become an embarrassment to us.

First defeat since mid Oct and they're giving the manager dog's abuse. Disgraceful.
  • Options
    Right in front of the black banner at the back, green hoody on.
  • Options
    Only heard the we love you Parky chant. Which I did find a bit odd as we were losing!

Unfortunately there are a few idiot fans who support us.

On today I don't blame Parky, it was a full strength team bar Dailly and they couldn't string 2 passes together. Players need to be much better on Tuesday.
  • Options
    I was in north upper j today, all I can say is that the we love you parky was much loader than the previous chant and was not tongue in cheek. Anyone who sang parky your a c. is an embarassment. 10 games, 1 loss. please *uck off to wall or palace.