Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

spurs

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Johnnie Jackson against his former club, anytime goalscorer [should we get through] would be a good bet.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I hope that's a wind up attempt Kings Hill Addick. I'm not a glory boy and the prices they charge would be too much for me.[/quote]

think he means spurs' new found glory boys
  • Options
    Anyone who thinks Spurs' support is made up of glory boys is a clown.

Along with Man U, Liverpool and the Geordies they have been the only team to always fill their away allocations over the last few years in the Prem - something neither Arsenal or Chelsea managed despite enjoying more success on the pitch.
  • Options
    Can I be the first to slag the board of for the disgraceful way they are allocating tickets for this game. Shocking.

Disgusted from New Eltham.
  • Options
    all this won't be an issue when Luton beat us on pens....
  • Options
    mickey you creep what type of tartan?
  • Options
    Cheerful as ever Eltham!
    ;o)
  • Options
    RNSIT%20Tartan%20Blanket%20RSS.JPG
  • Options
    nice think thats the mcduggle clan tartan
  • Options
    thats standard glen orchy tartan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For all those people worried about getting tickets, there is a way of guaranteeing a hypothetical Spurs ticket.

Buy a Rochdale ticket
    Buy a Luton ticket
    Buy a Hartlepool ticket
    Buy a Brentford ticket

by now you will also be eligible to

Buy Brighton & Colchester tickets

thats six away stubs, that will get you a ticket to Spurs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Johnnie Jackson against his former club, anytime goalscorer [should we get through] would be a good bet.

You can bet your bottom dollar on him scoring.

This interview was quite revealling if any of you havent picked up on this...

Johnnie Jackson the Gooner
  • Options
    If we need loans to see us over the line at the business end of the season, the money made from the cups could be crucial.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Would happily pay over the odd's at spurs if it meant 30 odd thousand home fans did aswell.

More money into the club ect.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PopIcon[/cite]For all those people worried about getting tickets, there is a way of guaranteeing a hypothetical Spurs ticket.

Buy a Rochdale ticket
    Buy a Luton ticket
    Buy a Hartlepool ticket
    Buy a Brentford ticket

by now you will also be eligible to

Buy Brighton & Colchester tickets

thats six away stubs, that will get you a ticket to Spurs.

Very good!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    We won't know the details of who will be eligible for Spurs tickets after (touchwood) we beat Luton.

Anyone who has gone to four away games this season should get in though. As I nearly always go away with 2 others - hopefully I will be allowed to buy 3 tickets.
  • Options
    I was referring to the Spurs 'Glory Boys'. If they are unwilling to pay the League Price for an FC Cup game then they are picking and choosing the 'Big' games.

I'd rather we benefit from 25,000 fans paying an average of £40* per ticket than 35,000 fans paying an average of £20 a ticket. If Spurs don't have enough true fans to sell 30,000 (plus away fans) tickets for a cup game at Premier League prices then I think it is fair to call those that stay away 'Glory Boys'.

If Spurs are as well supported as had been suggested then they'll sell out and we'll make even more money.

* Clearly I made these numbers up to make the point. I don't know what Spurs charge, and I have no interest in looking it up.