Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Tattoos

Comments

• Currently talking with this guy about doing a version of the hand and sword. Im thinking of a realistic image of a knights hand with chain mail, holding a sword

http://www.flickr.com/photos/matthewjamesart/sets/72157625851575814/
  • Currently talking with this guy about doing a version of the hand and sword. Im thinking of a realistic image of a knights hand with chain mail, holding a sword

http://www.flickr.com/photos/matthewjamesart/sets/72157625851575814/

I had the hand and sword with `London' running through it done a couple of weeks ago by Danny at Inksmiths in Eltham.
    I'm quite pleased with it.

• Got the badge on my left bicep with Charlton Athletic Pride Of London written around it when I was 18. Looking a bit tired now but it was 21 years ago.
  • Hope this works?

The one on my back..
    Ouch

• I have a hand with the sword with a banner with CAFC running through it on my left breast. And no I will not be putting a picture on here, although in my braver days I did show it off at the valley.
  • How old is too old to get a new tattoo?
  • I have a hand with the sword with a banner with CAFC running through it on my left breast. And no I will not be putting a picture on here, although in my braver days I did show it off at the valley.
    come on sadie do the decent thing 8=)
    come on sadie do the decent thing 8=)
    Get yer tat out for the lads etc etc......

Never

• Sponsored links:

Never too old
    I'm 58 and having my first one in two weeks time!
  • Had a large and pretty poorly done Charlton badge on my upper arm some years ago just after we left the Valley ....... whilst walking through the airport returning from a boys trip to Tenerife a group of lads started singing 'where's your Valley gone, where's your valley gone, far far away at full pelt . Mind you it was all good 'banter' and me and me mates shared a few pints and some football chat in the bar as flight was delayed with them (Forest fans if memory serves correct).
  • Want this on my back.............
  • Hope this works?

The one on my back..
    it's not a very good likeness of Mendonca though (top right). ;-)
  • Want this on my back.............
    Would be grateful if anyone could add images like this, but of the old valley. Ive been considering something similar myself
  • Hope this works?

The one on my back..
    it's not a very good likeness of Mendonca though (top right). ;-)
    My daughter will be thrilled at that comment.....lol

• I saw a tattoo on google ages that said c.a.f.c going across someones shoulders in some funky font and i loved it any idea where I could find it?
  • I saw a tattoo on google ages that said c.a.f.c going across someones shoulders in some funky font and i loved it any idea where I could find it?
    Erm on google?
  • I have a little CAFC sword on my arm - my nickname was 'dettol' when I played football as a result!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• MuttleyCAFC.

That's exactly what I have got!
  • I've got a small CAFC Sword being show as a flag pole with the St georges Cross Flying.
  • Hi all. Bit of a longshot but....there was a tattoo design uploaded here a while back. It was CAFC in an old style font in a black and white. It was designed to read left to right to go across a wrist, as opposed to going down an arm. Was just wondering if anyone has a copy of it?
  • Anyone know what has happened to Graham who used to work at 7 Star in Bexley?
  • edited June 2014
    in Bexleyheath high street now mate --that is assuming you mean Graham H
  • Marvin tattooed on his arse... Oh wait..... ;-)
  • I have just the sword on my middle lower back.

COYR!!
  • Anyone got a belguim flag yet :-O
  • iainment said:

Someone in front of me in the North Upper once took their shirt off to reveal a full back tattoo of the badge - black circle, red inner with sword and arm and all. He wasn't petite so I guess it was about 2 foot in diameter.
    Liked the sentiment but.....
    Have always wanted a tattoo of the sword and arm but various partners have vetoed this.

It's your body. Ink it any way you see fit!