Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Tattoos

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Quite ironic this topic has come up. The wife has been asking what I want for my birthday and I said the Charlton badge as a tattoo (I've always secretly wanted one). She has agreed to pay for it!

Bearing in mind I'm 57 in two weeks time and never had a tattoo before!

Does it hurt? (wimp!)

Where is the best place to go?

Choice must be a big girls blouse.....lol

It dosen't hurt not unless you have a tribal tattoo which needs a lot of black ink done!!

I'm telling you once you have one you will want more!!

I have 8 tattoos 3 Charlton,ST George,England Crest,Boxing gloves with sons name and DOB,Hearts with daughters name and DOB and a portrait of my daughter and soon to have a portrait of my son!

So what started as just having the one Charlton tattoo turned it to quite a few more!

Depending where you live I recomend 7 STAR TATTOOS IN LONG LANE BEXLEYHEATH where you will find the G.Man he is 100% Charlton and will do a blinding job for you!

Cheers

Thanks Terry

I live in Canvey Island, but if this fellah is Charlton and good the travelling is worth it.
  • Have a charlton badge done by jack in woolwich around 1992 and I have a bulldog wearing the back to the valley kit and the bulldog has cafc tattooed on his arm that was done by the G MAN when he had a studio next door to KFC in Bexleyheath around 1993.
  • Graham now co-owns 7 Stars with Pete Osbourne.

I wont go to anyone but Pete. Not into sporty stuff myself, but have seen Grahams stuff and he is good. If you are going to him remember he is very very popular and you have 0 chance of getting a walk in with him. Booking in advance only.

Rob, cant believe you let Jack anywhere near you!
  • edited October 2010
    so your going to get your skin stuck with a neddle thousands of times.stuck deep enough that no matter how many layers of skin you loose naturealy you will be marked for life-----------and the question is does it hurt ? -------------------------------------------of course it f**kin does !!!

The neddle man did two of mine (Graham). Book or you stand no chance. Might be an idea to wear a Celtic top when you go, he might give you a discount.
  • You should get something like 'the mist rolling in...' done in fancy writing. badges, especially coloured, look a bit chavy imo.
  • theres even a tattoo parlour on Charlton Church Lane... ten a penny these days.
  • What about Southside ink on Charlton Church Lane, is that any good?
    Been thinking about having a look there next time I come over.
  • I thought I spotted a new shop opened next to the flats where the Welcome Inn stood.
  • had 1 done recently on my leg ,wasnt my sort of thing but i do some printing 4 the bloke who owns demon ink corporation in welling ,so i thought av it done ive got the sword and club name in italic writing underneath ,it doesnt look to bad nice and simple the misses said it looks good thinking of aving another done on other leg of the horse of kent with KCCC underneath , the shop is spotless and the geezer who runs it is called stuart got a good reputation and nice people in there.
  • yes GH a discount may be in order or one of those special needles that dont hurt for wearing a top
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: agim[/cite]Arry Addick, can you get the hand and sword any bigger as all the charlton tats ive seen have been really small.[/quote]

Depends on the Tattooist mate...plus how much cash you're willing to part with!
  • Tats are great I love them. Got very pricey mind for a good one I go to lal hardy in muswel hill top guy great Tats 8 month waiting list though.

Do they hurt yes they do but it feels good.

They are very addictive though so be careful
  • [cite]Posted By: Red Swede shoes[/cite]What about Southside ink on Charlton Church Lane, is that any good?
    Been thinking about having a look there next time I come over.

I dont know i've not heard fo anyone been in and its not really open when i walk past to see if its busy or not.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Tats are great I love them. Got very pricey mind for a good one I go to lal hardy in muswel hill top guy great Tats 8 month waiting list though.

Do they hurt yes they do but it feels good.

They are very addictive though so be careful

Bang on d said id never av 1 but it was a 3b so went for it looking to av another done , yes they do hurt not that bad if i can av it done anyone can
  • NLA you was crying like a baby when you got your leg done lol
  • Just got the hand & sword in red ink on the inside of my wrist.
    Hurt like hell, no tasty fat to cushion the needle. Needs touching up as I had to make my mate stop before it was done.
    I'll post a photo when its complete.
  • Quality
  • please can anyone help with quality images for 3 tattoos i want to get in new year?
    i'm looking at the 3 badges (sword / robin / club) and although there are pics of badges on official site none of the images are that great when i print them out (to take to tatooist)
    i've tried googling etc but to no joy ... if anyone has / can point in the direction of decent images would be much appreciated ... cheers :)
  • I can't see any pic Ben :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: from portugal[/cite]please can anyone help with quality images for 3 tattoos i want to get in new year?
    i'm looking at the 3 badges (sword / robin / club) and although there are pics of badges on official site none of the images are that great when i print them out (to take to tatooist)
    i've tried googling etc but to no joy ... if anyone has / can point in the direction of decent images would be much appreciated ... cheers :)

Any tattooist worth going to will have internet access in the studio.

Go in, show him the picture online, get him to draw it up and then decide if you like it. If he tells you to come back with a printed copy, go somewhere else as all he is going to do is trace what you give him.

Been said a number of times on here, Graham at 7stars in Bexleyheath is a Charlton fan and a superb tattoo artist. Go to him and you'll be fine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just seen this. looks nice

4707_97174306565_617891565_2448445_7282879_n.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    Click BBCode and then select the image button
  • edited January 2011
    Any comments on 'Live by the sword' <<Sword>>

Or was thinking of some kind of Latin phrase? Live by the sword in latin maybe?
  • Please don't get Live bye the sword...

but Live by the sword would be ok!
  • edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Please don't get Live bye the sword...

but Live by the sword would be ok!

Ooops lol good point. so In latin (Ago per mucro)

or .....?
  • ago per mucro looks to be correct although i think the order is slightly different - should be per mucro ego ago ( by the sword i live)
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered_End_Lad[/cite]ago per mucro looks to be correct although i think the order is slightly different - should be per mucro ego ago ( by the sword i live)

Yeah I noticed the order was wrong, im a little confused. So how should it be exactly?
  • [cite]Posted By: Cafcben[/cite]Yer I see you was on Cafc choice tv on Facebook n c ya name.

Sweet mate, just seen ya pic. Like it alot same as what I was thinking really but I dont have, I aint got no skin space for the shoulders lol.
  • [cite]Posted By: Cafcben[/cite]That's what iv got but can't uploads a pic !

Upload it to photobucket or facebook, copy the image location and paste it between and
  • vives gladio : by thy sword thou shalt live.

How does that sound?